EVENT DAY VOLUNTEERING
There are many volunteer positions available on the day and throughout the year. Volunteering is a great way to support us and make new friends!
For more information and to join our amazing team, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator on
02 8875 4652
VOLUNTEER INTERN OPPORTUNITIES
Do you need event experience, marketing experience or volunteer hours?
From our internship program you can cxpect to gain valuable event and marketing knowledge and experience to assist you in your study and future career prospects, as well as a behind the scenes look at events.
Do you have?
- Good attention to detail
- Experience with social media
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Do you live here?
- Port Macquarie
Reporting to the Alzheimer’s Australia NSW fundraising team you will be required to have:
- Good verbal and written communication
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Able to manage time and prioritise work
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal
- This is a Volunteer Intern role
- Hours to be negotiated, dependent on placement requirements, no more than 15 hours a week
- Commencing September 2016 until June 2017 or negotiable