Spreading the word about Memory Walk & Jog is a great way to raise awareness for dementia, raise the profile of the charity and encourage more people to support the cause.
So how can you help us spread the word?
- Hang event posters in cafes, store windows and on noticeboards
- Volunteer with us to hand out flyers
- Put flyers in letterboxes in your suburb
- Share the event on Facebook or social media
- Email your work colleagues and encourage them to enter a team
- Tell family and friends
- Ask your local newspaper to run a story
- Volunteer with us to call people to tell them about the event
- Encourage high profile people who you know to support it or Tweet about it
To find out more about how you can help us spread the word, why not give us a call?