Alzheimer’s Australia is the leading charity for all types of dementia in Australia.
They support people with dementia as well as their family, friends and carers, through things like:
- National Dementia Helpline (1800 100 500)
- Early Intervention Programs such as The Living with Memory Loss Program
- Younger Onset Dementia Key Worker Program
- Dementia and Memory Community Resource Centres
- Art and Music Therapy
- Support Groups
- Education for Family Carers
- Public Awareness Activities
- They also provide training and education to professionals working in the dementia field.
For more information visist Alzheimer’s Australia website