Sunday, 14 February 2021
From 7:00 am
Raised so far
IMPORTANT EVENT UPDATE
Due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19 and the border closures we have made the difficult, but responsible decision, to transform our Albury-Wodonga Memory Walk & Jog into a Virtual Event!
There are many exciting ways to virtually take part on 14 February. Register now to join our private Facebook Group for more information. Thank you again for your support and understanding.
About Albury-Wodonga Memory Walk & Jog
Albury-Wodonga, we hope you’re just as excited as we are! Get ready for a morning of fun, fundraising and fitness. Tell your mum, dad, aunty, cousins, friends and neighbours about the event that turns kilometres into dementia-beating dollars.
Register for Albury-Wodonga Memory Walk & Jog today
It’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia! Register as an individual or a group. Get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Be one of the first 500 people to register to receive a free t-shirt!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
COVID-19 has brought a unique set of challenges and changes to our community and lives and now more than ever people living with dementia need our support. Your fundraising provides vital support and drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
A community together, against dementia.
(Early Bird discount)
No code needed!
(2 adults + 2 concessions)
|Senior (60+ years)||$23.00|
|Child (6-17 years)||$23.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Lacey Jamieson just donated $100.00
- Garth Fraser just donated $31.95
- Kylie Pickett just donated $58.58
- Jacko & Billy just donated $31.95
- Chris Devlin just donated $31.95
- kelvin Laurence phillis just donated $107.57
- Anonymous just donated $10.65
- Carmen Brewer just donated $21.30
- Lee Sweeney just donated $33.97
- Lara Tobin just donated $31.95
- Lee just registered for Albury-Wodonga
- James Jenkins just donated $100.00
- Aunty Kylie just donated $106.50
- Cindy Kelly just donated $106.50
- Kelsey Mason just donated $20.00
- Anonymous just donated $31.95
- Tim Carter just donated $31.95
- Pam Carter just donated $213.00
- Jenny Brill just donated $58.58
- Tahlee just registered for Albury-Wodonga