Sunday, 14 February 2021
From 7:00 am
Sumsion Gardens, Wodonga, VIC
Raised so far
Get your 30% Super Early Bird discount today! No code needed!
About Albury-Wodonga Memory Walk & Jog
Albury-Wodonga, we hope you’re just as excited as we are! Memory Walk & Jog is on its way to you! We can’t wait to see you down at the Sumsion Gardens for a morning of fun, fundraising and fitness. Tell your mum, dad, aunty, cousins, friends and neighbours about the event that turns kilometres into dementia-beating dollars. See you there!
Register for Albury-Wodonga Memory Walk & Jog today
It’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia! Register as an individual or a group. Whether you are an exercise enthusiast or a couch connoisseur we have a distance for you! Choose to walk, jog or run our 1km, 6km or 10km timed run course. Get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Be one of the first 500 people to register to receive a free t-shirt!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
COVID-19 has brought a unique set of challenges and changes to our community and lives and now more than ever people living with dementia need our support. Your fundraising provides vital support and drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
A community together, against dementia.
(Super Early Bird)
No discount code needed!
(2 adults + 2 concessions)
|Senior (60+ years)||$20.00|
|Child (6-17 years)||$20.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are commited to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Mandy Gonzalez just donated $30.00
- Sharyn Rowlands just donated $33.64
- Sharyn just registered for Albury-Wodonga
- Todd Taylor just donated $10.65
- Ami Garth just donated $50.00
- Bidgee Bolters just created a team in Albury-Wodonga
- Ami just registered for Albury-Wodonga
- Beef & Toni just donated $106.50
- Brenda just donated $20.00
- Ben, Lauren, Parker & Allie x just donated $55.00
- Emma Hutchings just donated $30.00
- Ros McIntyre just donated $106.50
- Chris Wilson just donated $106.50
- Sophie Corbett just donated $50.00
- Brenda Keefe just donated $107.80
- Brenda just registered for Albury-Wodonga
- Kerry Murtagh just donated $50.00
- Melissa Black just donated $50.00
- Rose just donated $31.95
- Jan Banner just donated $58.58