Sunday, 28 February 2021
Staggered start times
Barrine Drive, Lake Burley Griffin, Canberra, ACT
Raised so far
This event is now closed.
Your fundraising pages will remain open until July 2021.
About Canberra Memory Walk & Jog
Walk, jog or run the Lake Burley Griffin foreshore! Together we can make a better today for people living with dementia, their families and carers. Bring your friends, family, work mates, even your dog and join us for a morning of fun, fitness and fundraising.
Register for Canberra Memory Walk & Jog today
Canberra, it’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia! Register as an individual or a group. Whether you are an exercise enthusiast or a couch connoisseur we have a distance for you! Choose to walk, jog or run our 2km, 5km or 10km timed run course. Get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Be one of the first 500 people to register to receive a free t-shirt!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
COVID-19 has brought a unique set of challenges and changes to our community and lives and now more than ever people living with dementia need our support. Your fundraising provides vital support services to the estimated 6,130 people with dementia in the ACT. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
A community together, against dementia.
(2 adults + 2 concessions)
|Senior (60+ years)||$45.00|
|Child (6-17 years)||$45.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
In light of the recent circumstances in Canberra we have made the responsible decision to slightly alter the format of the event.
We are now conducting a staggered start which means you will be allocated a 10min time slot to start your walk or jog.
*Timings and distances are subject to change
Capital Chemist – Canberra Community Sponsor 2021
"At Capital Chemist, we know that Community Matters. Every day, we see people in the community dealing with health issues, and we see first hand the effect that it has on them and the people surrounding them. That’s why we’re always eager to lend a helping hand to people in need in our community, including the 472,000 people in Australia living with dementia, their families and carers. It’s our honour to support the Memory Walk and Jog through the Capital Chemist Community Programme."
- Su-Ann Tan Burke just donated $30.00
- Anonymous just donated $5.33
- shawn just registered for Canberra 2021
- Noel Barnsley just donated $53.25
- Andrina Tiedeman just donated $31.95
- Ian McPhee just donated $106.50
- Roland Schneider just donated $58.58
- Anonymous just donated $31.95
- wendy craik just donated $106.50
- Mario Dosen just donated $106.50
- Meg Bock just donated $53.25
- Kylie Kynaston just donated $31.95
- Maureen Doherty just donated $100.00
- robert gurney just donated $31.95
- MICHAEL PATRICK MULLANY just donated $53.25
- Greg Fraser just donated $219.00
- Anonymous just donated $20.00
- Loretta just donated $55.00
- Nicole Kemp just donated $55.00
- TB just donated $400.00