Saturday, 17 April 2021
8am and 4pm
Jordan Esplanade, Coffs Harbour, NSW
Raised so far
This event is now closed.
Your fundraising pages will remain open until July 2021.
About Coffs Harbour Pop Up
Coffs Harbour, you asked and we listened, we are bringing a Pop Up event to YOU!
This event is a great way to get active and beat dementia your way by completing your own kilometres at a time that suits you! Walk, jog or run around the beautiful waterways of Coffs anytime between 8am to 4pm on 20 March 2021.
Take in the secluded beaches, stunning headlands, rock platforms, and offshore islands whilst running through our renowned start/finish arch at Jordan Esplanade. To commemorate Coffs Harbour Pop Up, on event day we will give you an exclusive Pop Up Merch Pack full of goodies. We cannot wait to see you there!
Register for Coffs Harbour Pop Up
Coffs Harbour, it’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia! Register as an individual or a group. Whether you are an exercise enthusiast or a couch connoisseur you will be sure to have a great day out.
Please note as there is no set course you will be unsupervised when doing your kilometres however we will have first-aid available at the event site.
Fundraise for people living with dementia
COVID-19 has brought a unique set of challenges and changes to our community and lives and now more than ever people living with dementia need our support. Your fundraising provides vital support services to the estimated 153,000 people with dementia in NSW. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
A community together, against dementia.
Pop Up Tickets
No discount code needed!
(2 adults + 2 concessions)
|Senior (60+ years)||$15.00|
|Child (6-17 years)||$15.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Sharen Hackfath just donated $31.95
- Miriam Tasker just donated $10.65
- Trish M just donated $30.00
- Sarah Mendham just donated $31.95
- Crowe just donated $21.30
- Mum just donated $50.00
- Maria Cattell just donated $21.30
- Paul Barling just donated $58.58
- Lisa Tyler just donated $21.30
- Deanna, Alex and Jaxton just donated $31.95
- Chris Huybregts just donated $100.00
- Kim Creighton just donated $31.95
- Jan Fairweather just donated $31.95
- Patti Foxley Brenton just donated $21.30
- Linda Lark just donated $31.95
- Sonia just donated $5.33
- Jenny Fennell just donated $20.00
- Judy Burns just donated $20.00
- Deblea Productions just donated $55.00
- Jaime Campbell just donated $58.58