Sunday, 19 June 2022
From 8:00 am
Dudley Point Lookout, East Point, NT
Raised so far
IMPORTANT EVENT UPDATE
In light of the situation surrounding the COVID-19 delta variant, border closures and our key event personnel and equipment being in lockdown, we have made the difficult decision to postpone the Memory Walk & Jog event.
The event is postponed with the new date of Sunday 19 June 2022.
About Darwin Memory Walk & Jog
We are excited to be heading to Darwin for it's first ever Memory Walk & Jog! Lace up and get active by walking, jogging or running around the Dudley Point Lookout to show people living with dementia they’re not alone. With every kilometre you cover and every dollar you raise, you’ll help us make a better today for people living with dementia, their families and carers. So, spread the word and join us for a morning of fun, fitness and fundraising!
Register for Darwin Memory Walk & Jog
Darwin, it’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia! Register as an individual or a group and help us beat dementia to the finish line! Choose to walk, jog or run our 2km, 5km or 10km course. Get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
COVID-19 has brought a unique set of challenges and changes to our community and lives and now more than ever people living with dementia need our support. Your fundraising provides vital support services to the estimated 1,990 people with dementia in NT. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
A community together, against dementia.
(2 adults + 2 concessions)
|Senior (60+ years)||$29.00|
|Child (6-17 years)||$29.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Melanie Short just registered for Darwin
- Chris just registered for Darwin
- kyle nelson just donated $23.84
- kyle just registered for Darwin
- Alexandra Dasilva-Cruz just donated $34.48
- Alexandra just registered for Darwin
- Mark McLeod just donated $106.50
- Julia Watson just donated $31.95
- Cedric just registered for Darwin
- Arpi just registered for Darwin
- Clive Baxter just donated $1.88
- Clive just registered for Darwin
- Miga just registered for Darwin
- Amy Southwood just donated $61.11
- Amy just registered for Darwin
- Jacqui just registered for Darwin
- Peta Connelly just donated $100.00
- Brendan O'Dwyer just donated $55.00
- Sonia C just donated $55.00
- Montana just donated $106.50