Raised so far
About Lithgow Pop Up
Join us at our new location in Lithgow! Tony Luchetti Showground will be a great place to walk, jog or run - and beat dementia across that finish line!
Lithgow Pop Up is a great way to complete your kilometres at a time that suits you. Get active and fundraise any time between 8am to 1pm, and be part of a long sporting tradition at grounds named after the Federal MP Anthony Luchetti AM.
As a bonus, you’ll also receive a MW&J T-shirt and exclusive Pop Up bag full of goodies on the day of the event.
The difference you make by registering
From the moment you register for Memory Walk & Jog, you’re helping us to provide vital support services to the estimated 153,000 people with dementia in New South Wales. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented Australian scientists can work towards a possible future without dementia.
Register for Lithgow Pop Up
You’re just a click away from getting active and striding ahead for dementia!
Choose to register as an individual or a group.
It’s never been easier to get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Please note there is no set course for this event. We provide the start/finish, as well as an event site. You will be unsupervised whilst completing your kilometres, however there will be first-aid available at the event site.
Be one of the first 200 people that register to receive a free t-shirt and a Lucas' Papaw tube!
Location & Parking
Check back closer to event day. More information coming soon.
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Bern just donated $30.00
- Suzie just donated $31.95
- Carol Lemon McCoy just donated $30.00
- Carol just registered for Lithgow
- Alice just registered for Lithgow
- Judith Alexander just donated $109.10
- Judith just registered for Lithgow
- Bernadette Hicks just donated $53.25
- Marilyn Tulley just donated $1.30
- Marilyn just registered for Lithgow
- Rhonda McAndrew just donated $3.90
- Rhonda just registered for Lithgow
- Kelley just donated $31.95
- Kelley Crane just donated $3.38
- Kelley just registered for Lithgow
- Kelley just donated $58.58
- Joy Smith just donated $33.25
- Joy just registered for Lithgow
- Joanne and Rupert Elliott just donated $21.30
- Sherrell just donated $21.30