Raised so far
About Toowoomba Pop Up
We’re super excited to bring you the Toowoomba Pop Up for the very first time! Join us in Queens Park to walk, jog or run, and beat dementia across that finish line!
Pop Up is a great way to complete your kilometres at a time that suits you. Get active and fundraise between our 8am or 9am waves, whilst enjoying the beautifully tended, 23.5-hectare heritage-listed park – we can see why it’s such a popular spot for locals!
As a bonus, you’ll also receive a MW&J T-shirt and exclusive Pop Up bag full of goodies on the day of the event.
The difference you make by registering
From the moment you register for Memory Walk & Jog, you’re helping us to provide vital support services to the estimated 87,700 people with dementia in Queensland. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented Australian scientists can work towards a possible future without dementia.
Register for Toowoomba Pop Up
You’re just a click away from getting active and striding ahead for dementia!
Choose to register as an individual or a group.
It’s never been easier to get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Please note there is no set course for this event. We provide the start/finish, as well as an event site. You will be unsupervised whilst completing your kilometres, however there will be first-aid available at the event site.
Be one of the first 200 people that register to receive a free t-shirt and a Lucas' Papaw tube!
Location & Parking
Check back closer to event day. More information coming soon.
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Chambers Family just donated $30.00
- Wyn Fletcher just donated $21.30
- Kent Green just donated $30.00
- Emily Smith just donated $106.50
- Norma Brown just donated $30.00
- Nayoung(Luna) Mun just donated $21.30
- Reliance Health Services just donated $53.25
- Kev Costello just donated $106.50
- Monica Conwat just donated $31.95
- Pete and Jen Surawski just donated $50.00
- Alison O'Dwyer just donated $31.95
- Wendy Cheetham just donated $53.25
- Judy Smith just donated $100.00
- Judy just registered for Toowoomba
- Jason Zischke just donated $3.38
- Jason just registered for Toowoomba
- Theresa Johnson just donated $48.85
- MuVers just created a team in Toowoomba
- Theresa just registered for Toowoomba
- Kate O'Dwyer just donated $106.50