You are the difference!
Volunteers are our dementia-fighting heroes!
With your support, we’re able to run a safe, efficient, first-class event. A successful event means we can raise vital funds and positively impact the lives of people living with dementia.
Who can volunteer for Memory Walk & Jog?
Everyone! Being a volunteer for Memory Walk & Jog is an incredibly rewarding experience. It makes a big difference to us too! You can volunteer solo, with friends or family, or use it as a team-building opportunity for your work colleagues.
What can I do to volunteer for Memory Walk & Jog?
There are plenty of ways to volunteer for Memory Walk & Jog:
- Spread the word: hang posters, hand out flyers and share, share, share on social!
- Support our participants: inspire and encourage everyone to hit their goals - for Dementia Australia and for themselves.
- Help us prepare: organise participant packs.
- Course Marshall: keep our fundraisers heading safely in the right direction - towards that finish line!
- Work a hydration station: hand out water to our walkers, runners and joggers, to help them perform at their best and stay healthy.
- Sell merchandise: help us raise vital funds for dementia services and research.
- And lots more!
Feel free to get in touch with other ways you’d like to donate your time to Memory Walk & Jog.