Donate your time and make the world of difference to people living with dementia.
You’ll also help our fundraisers, walkers, joggers, runners and spectators to have a fantastic time at their local Memory Walk & Jog.
Ready to join the team? Contact us today!
You are the difference!
Volunteers are our dementia-fighting heroes!
With your support, we’re able to run a safe, efficient, first-class event. A successful event means we can raise vital funds and positively impact the lives of people living with dementia.
Who can volunteer for Memory Walk & Jog?
Everyone! Being a volunteer for Memory Walk & Jog is an incredibly rewarding experience. It makes a big difference to us too! You can volunteer solo, with friends or family, or use it as a team-building opportunity for your work colleagues.
What can I do to volunteer for Memory Walk & Jog?
There are plenty of ways to volunteer for Memory Walk & Jog:
- Raise awareness: let absolutely everyone know they can get active and help beat dementia at their local Memory Walk & Jog
- Support our fundraisers: inspire and encourage everyone to hit their fundraising goals for Dementia Australia
- Work a hydration station: hand out water to our walkers, runners and joggers, to help them perform at their best and stay healthy
- Course Marshall: keep our fundraisers heading safely in the right direction - towards that finish line!
- Sell merchandise: help us raise vital funds for dementia services and research
- And lots more!
Feel free to get in touch with other ways you’d like to donate your time to Memory Walk & Jog. Especially if you have some hidden talents like balloon shaping, stilt walking or massages!