Sunday, 28 March 2021
From 7:00 am
Colley Reserve, Glenelg, Adelaide, SA
Raised so far
Get your 30% Super Early Bird discount today! No code needed!
About Adelaide Memory Walk & Jog
Join us by the beach in Glenelg for a morning of family-friendly fun, fitness and fundraising. How you take part is up to you. Walk, jog or run? Fancy dress or personal best? Beat dementia your way. Spread the word and bring your friends, family, work mates, even the dog!
A community together for a dementia-friendly world.
Register for Adelaide Memory Walk & Jog today
Adelaide, it’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia! Register as an individual or a group. Whether you are an exercise enthusiast or a couch connoisseur we have a distance for you! Choose to walk, jog or run our 3km, 6km or 10km timed run course. Get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Be one of the first 500 people to register to receive a free t-shirt!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
COVID-19 has brought a unique set of challenges and changes to our community and lives and now more than ever people living with dementia need our support. Your fundraising provides vital support services to the estimated 38,400 people with dementia in SA. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
(Super Early Bird)
No discount code needed!
(2 adults + 2 concessions)
|Senior (60+ years)||$25.00|
|Child (6-17 years)||$25.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are commited to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Gaynor just donated $500.00
- Graham just registered for Adelaide
- Trudi Hollies just donated $34.16
- Trudi just registered for Adelaide
- Ktora Dannenberg just donated $60.78
- Team Memory just created a team in Adelaide
- Ktora just registered for Adelaide
- Ben Loud just donated $100.00
- Robyn Guy just donated $3.25
- Robyn just registered for Adelaide
- Sian Maloney just donated $31.95
- Margaret Scott just donated $1.62
- Margaret just registered for Adelaide
- robyn marie verrall just donated $106.50
- Anne just registered for Adelaide
- Melanie just registered for Adelaide
- lynette swinfield just donated $3.25
- lynette just registered for Adelaide
- Claire Young just donated $8.38
- Claire just registered for Adelaide