Sunday, 29 March 2020
From 7:00 am
Colley Reserve, Glenelg, Adelaide, SA
Raised so far
About Adelaide Memory Walk & Jog
Join us for another year of beating dementia by the beach in Glenelg!
A few kilometres and a morning of fun, friends and family can help us make the world of difference to people living with dementia. It’s simple really. All you need to do is register, fundraise, and run, jog or walk on event day. We’ll take care of the rest.
Register for Adelaide Memory Walk & Jog today
Get active and beat dementia your way! Register as an individual or a group. Select either 3km, 6km or 10km as your preferred distance. Choose whether you want to walk, jog or run. Whichever way you decide to move, you’ll be helping us beat dementia to the finish line!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
Every kilometre and every dollar counts. The fundraising you do will make the world of difference to the estimated 37,551 people with dementia in SA. And it means Dementia Australia can do more to make life better for them and their loved ones. It may even help us put a stop to dementia for good.
Adelaide! It's time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia!
The first 500 people to register will receive a free t-shirt.
|Child (6-17 years)||$36.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
|Senior (60+ years)||$36.00|
|7:00 am||On-the-day registration|
|8:10 am||Race welcome|
|8:20 am||Group warm-up|
|8:45 am||10km runners start|
|8:50 am||6km walkers start|
|8:55 am||3km walkers start|
|10:30 am||Prize presentation|
|11:00 am||Race day finish|
*Timings and distances are subject to change
- Rachael DeTullio just donated $5.33
- Nancy Mercurio just donated $58.58
- Sue Budd just donated $30.00
- Karen cains just donated $31.95
- Michelle Fuller just donated $30.00
- Margaret Glennon just donated $53.25
- Kate Marks just donated $31.95
- Jodie & Ritchie Freestone just donated $30.00
- Tim & Meredith PETTIT just donated $58.58
- Michelle Glasspool just donated $30.00
- julie lunau just donated $3.12
- julie lunau just registered for Adelaide
- Susan Schrapel just donated $20.00
- Chelsea Mirus just donated $31.95
- Emily Denbigh just donated $13.13
- Team Taylor just created a team in Adelaide
- Emily Denbigh just registered for Adelaide
- Tim Newman just donated $100.00
- Robyn A Gidley just donated $100.00
- Marie Goldau just registered for Adelaide
How do I create or join a team?
When you first register their will be a section called ‘Create your page’. On the bottom of this page there is a section to create or join a team. Just follow the steps and you should be good to go!
If you have already registered, just search for the team. Click on the teams' fundraising page and then the yellow 'Join Team' button.
If you are already registered and want to create a brand new team, simply log in to your account go to your dashboard and then an option will appear to create a team. Simply follow the prompts and you're all set up.
How many kilometres is Memory Walk & Jog?
Adelaide has a 3km short walk, 6km long walk and 10km timed run.
Can my family do different race types?
Horses for courses? Absolutely! When you select the family ticket or buy multiple tickets for a team or organisation, please enter in the chosen race type for each person.
I want to fundraise. How do I get started?
No problem, we’re here to help! Check out our Fundraising Tips as a starting point. We also get you started with your own, editable fundraising page when you register for an event (you’ll receive a link in your registration email). If you’ve run out of inspiration, give us a call for a chat and a brainstorm.