Sunday, 28 March 2021
From 7:00 am
Colley Reserve, Glenelg, Adelaide, SA
Raised so far
Get your 20% Early Bird discount today! No code needed!
About Adelaide Memory Walk & Jog
Join us by the beach in Glenelg for a morning of family-friendly fun, fitness and fundraising. How you take part is up to you. Walk, jog or run? Fancy dress or personal best? Beat dementia your way. Spread the word and bring your friends, family, work mates, even the dog!
A community together for a dementia-friendly world.
Register for Adelaide Memory Walk & Jog today
Adelaide, it’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia! Register as an individual or a group. Whether you are an exercise enthusiast or a couch connoisseur we have a distance for you! Choose to walk, jog or run our 3km, 6km or 10km timed run course. Get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Be one of the first 500 people to register to receive a free t-shirt!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
COVID-19 has brought a unique set of challenges and changes to our community and lives and now more than ever people living with dementia need our support. Your fundraising provides vital support services to the estimated 38,400 people with dementia in SA. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
(Early Bird discount)
No code needed!
(2 adults + 2 concessions)
|Senior (60+ years)||$29.00|
|Child (6-17 years)||$29.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Amanda Crouch just donated $20.00
- Tanya Anderson just donated $58.58
- Kirsty just registered for Adelaide
- Anonymous just donated $10.65
- Sue Bate just donated $2.54
- Sue just registered for Adelaide
- Christopher Scott Townsend just donated $31.95
- Ann Siegel just donated $50.00
- Nigel Watson just donated $21.30
- Fotini Yannelis just donated $2.54
- Fotini just registered for Adelaide
- Wendy Neale just donated $30.00
- Michael Willmore just donated $55.00
- Stephanie just registered for Adelaide
- Mel Bagnato just donated $30.00
- Team Nonno Joe just created a team in Adelaide
- Mel just registered for Adelaide
- Anonymous just donated $21.30
- Iadanza just donated $25.00
- Mark Butler just donated $37.02