Raised so far
About Adelaide Memory Walk & Jog
We’re stoked to be bringing Memory Walk & Jog back to Adelaide!
Join us at our new spot Wigley Reserve, Glenelg to walk, jog or run, and beat dementia across that finish line!
We love welcoming you each year to an awesome event, set against the backdrop of the beautiful marina and popular beachfront! You might even want to make your way to Glenelg using the historic tram line, all the way from the heart of the city.
Adelaide Memory Walk & Jog is a fun day out for the whole community. It’s also a chance to get active and fundraise in one of Adelaide’s most popular tourist destinations.
The difference you make by registering
From the moment you register for Memory Walk & Jog, you’re helping us to provide vital support services to the estimated 38,400 people with dementia in South Australia. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented Australian scientists can work towards a possible future without dementia.
Register for Adelaide Memory Walk & Jog
You’re just a click away from getting active and striding ahead for dementia!
Choose to register as an individual or a group. Then select whether you’d like to walk, jog, or run our 3km, 5.5km or timed 9.5km course.
It’s never been easier to get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Be one of the first 500 people that register to receive a free t-shirt and a Lucas' Papaw tube!
Location & Parking
You will find us at our NEW location of Wigley Reserve (not Colley Reserve).
There is parking right next to the event site and in the surrounding area.
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Penny Finch just donated $21.30
- Rita Mann just donated $30.00
- Carmela Luscri just donated $42.60
- Faye just donated $20.00
- Hailey & Fletcher just donated $43.00
- Damien Hill just donated $21.30
- Kim Gourlay just donated $100.00
- Catherine Mazzamauro just donated $100.00
- Libby Graham just donated $31.95
- Maxx just donated $30.00
- maurie ZOBEL just donated $106.50
- Renee Wynne just donated $58.58
- Jo Peake just donated $30.00
- Amitava Mukhopadhyay just donated $58.58
- Mia Gammon just donated $31.95
- Oliver Thoeny just donated $31.95
- Matt Schefe just donated $31.95
- Maryanne Nairn just donated $58.58
- Jasmine Lee just donated $21.30
- Christopher Babadimas just donated $58.58