Raised so far
Join us at Adelaide's Wigley Reserve.
Join us by the beach in Glenelg for a morning of family-friendly fun, fitness and fundraising.
How you take part is up to you. Walk, jog or run? Fancy dress or personal best? Beat dementia your way. Spread the word and bring your friends, family, work mates and even the dog!
Memory Walk & Jog is a fun day out for the whole community. It’s also a chance to get active and fundraise in one of Adelaide’s most popular destinations.
The difference you make by registering
When Adelaide Memory Walk & Jog first began I knew I had to be part of it after dad’s diagnosis. I thought it was a way to keep is memory alive.”
- Gaynor, Adelaide Memory Walk & Jog Fundraiser
Register for Adelaide and get your tickets today.
It's time to get active and beat dementia. Simply purchase your tickets, set up your fundraising page, and then join us on Sunday, 24 March at Wigley Reserve, Glenelg.
Whether you choose to take part in our 3km Walk, a 6km Walk,/Jog or the 10km Timed Run, you will be making the world better for the 400,000 Australians living with dementia.
|7:30am||Event site opens|
|8:25am||Warm up begins|
|8:40am||10km Timed Run starts|
|8:43am||6km Walk/Jog starts|
|8:46am||3km Walk starts|
Be one of the first 500
people that register
to receive a free t-shirt
and a Lucas’ Papaw tube!
Event Photo Gallery
Highlights from our last event
Let's see who's on top
- Lynn McKenzie just donated $58.58
- Sarah Mansfield just donated $3.93
- Fading memories, forever loved ❤️ just created a team in Adelaide
- Sarah just registered for Adelaide
- Matt burr just donated $58.58
- Kate Dinevski just donated $3.81
- Mary just registered for Adelaide
- Jacqui Forbes just donated $1.97
- Jacqui just registered for Adelaide
- Linda Pearse just donated $1.71
- Veronica Monsalve Vallejo just donated $33.92
- Veronica just registered for Adelaide
- Karen Munden just donated $2.62
- Karen just registered for Adelaide
- Linda just registered for Adelaide
- Michiela Gardner just donated $100.00
- Michiela just registered for Adelaide
- Mel Walsh Dan Scott just donated $117.15
- Lindy Bunfield just donated $110.00
- Deborah Rundle just donated $33.56