Raised so far
How to Get Involved
Sign up as an individual or team!
Spread the word for a great cause!
Walk, jog or run to beat dementia!
Your Help &
Support is Vital
Memory Walk & Jog 2020 is your chance to
get active and raise funds to beat dementia!
You’ll get active and get together with an inspiring group of people, all moving for a common cause. With your determination (and feet!) we can make a better today for the estimated 459,000 people living with dementia in Australia.
- Olivia Wells just donated $58.58
- Sarah Roberts just donated $100.00
- Memories Do Matter just created a team in Adelaide
- Libby Hegerty just donated $106.50
- Bec Walsh just donated $20.00
- Ralph Esposito just donated $21.30
- Melissa Baker just registered for Brisbane
- Hon Elise Archer MP just donated $85.20
- Jim Power just donated $100.00
- Hugh Olivier just donated $106.50
- Duncan Anderson just donated $58.58
- Kerry Gardner just donated $14.00
- Nina Cook just donated $2.34
- Kerry Gardner just registered for Melbourne
- Nina Cook just registered for Melbourne
- Shelley Thompson just donated $50.00
- Josephine Jarrett just donated $106.50
- Chrissy Karas just registered for Melbourne
- Scott Bean just donated $53.25
- Emma Moran-Wall just donated $21.30