Raised so far
How to Get Involved
Sign up as an individual or team!
Spread the word for a great cause!
Walk, jog or run to beat dementia!
Your Help & Support
Memory Walk & Jog 2020 is your chance to
get active and raise funds to beat dementia!
You’ll get active and get together with an inspiring group of people, all moving for a common cause. With your determination (and feet!) we can make a better today for the estimated 477,115 people living with dementia in Australia.
- Renae Hunt just donated $266.25
- Kelly Stewart just registered for Melbourne
- Abby Fieldhouse just registered for Adelaide
- Diana Montes-Cooper just donated $30.00
- Claire Durbin just donated $4.68
- A Walk to Remember just created a team in Brisbane
- Claire Durbin just registered for Brisbane
- Kate McLardy just registered for Melbourne
- Benjamen Cullen just donated $106.50
- Ben Mihalec just donated $40.00
- Chris Donat just donated $58.58
- Janine Kennedy just donated $53.25
- Neil Fyfe just donated $1.36
- Neil Fyfe just registered for Hunter
- Zac Podger just donated $10.00
- Lyndal James just donated $2.34
- * Team Joy * just created a team in Sydney
- Lyndal James just registered for Sydney
- Marrina Vollmer just donated $1.88
- Marrina Vollmer just registered for Hunter