Raised so far
Help raise funds
to beat dementia.
Approximately 400,000 Australians are living with dementia today. Without a medical breakthrough, this number is expected to double by 2058.
But you can help. Join us at Memory Walk & Jog to raise funds that support people living with dementia.
2024 Memory Walk & Jog is here!
Join thousands of fellow Aussies as we band together to show our support for people living with dementia. Whether you fly solo or create a team you'll join an inspiring community as we attempt to beat dementia to the finish line.
Help us beat dementia
How to get involved
Register your details
Purchase your tickets and set up a fundraising page. You can join us as an individual or start a team.
Spread the world and gather online donations to help support people impacted by dementia.
Join us on race day
Tie up your laces and make your way to the race day track. Join your community and show your support.
Find an event near you
From Perth to Penrith, Bendigo to Brisbane, Melbourne to Mudgee, we’re visiting 22 locations across Australia and we want to see you there. So, whether you’re super-fit or a Sunday-stroller, simply set your own pace and show your support.
Events by State:
Let's see who's on top
- Meryl Peart just donated $117.15
- Alison Hall just donated $10.65
- Julie Clark just donated $117.15
- Steph just donated $50
- Methika Yanes just donated $53.25
- Anonymous just donated $213
- Alison Iles just donated $21.30
- Liz Delbridge just donated $6.08
- Anon just donated $58.58
- Harry Rowston just donated $35
- Susan Thiele just donated $33.56
- Kathy Davis just donated $20
- Penny Hill just donated $106.50
- Tom Gardiner just donated $1.61
- Tom Gardiner just donated $42.60
- Phil Riddell just donated $33.20
- Jess Laffan just donated $3.22
- Fiona Slack-Smith just donated $62.23
- Trisha Brice just donated $3.93
- Loren Rich just donated $61.79