Sunday, 28 March 2021
From 7:00 am
Colley Reserve, Glenelg, Adelaide, SA
Raised so far
About Adelaide Memory Walk & Jog
Join us by the beach in Glenelg for a morning of family-friendly fun, fitness and fundraising. How you take part is up to you. Walk, jog or run? Fancy dress or personal best? Beat dementia your way. Spread the word and bring your friends, family, work mates, even the dog!
A community together for a dementia-friendly world.
Register for Adelaide Memory Walk & Jog today
Adelaide, it’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia! Register as an individual or a group. Whether you are an exercise enthusiast or a couch connoisseur we have a distance for you! Choose to walk, jog or run our 3km, 6km or 10km timed run course. Get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Be one of the first 500 people to register to receive a free t-shirt!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
COVID-19 has brought a unique set of challenges and changes to our community and lives and now more than ever people living with dementia need our support. Your fundraising provides vital support services to the estimated 38,400 people with dementia in SA. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
(2 adults + 2 concessions)
|Senior (60+ years)||$37.00|
|Child (6-17 years)||$37.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Kelly just registered for Adelaide
- Chris Gregerson just donated $106.50
- Katherine Ashworth just donated $35.13
- Katherine just registered for Adelaide
- Emma Coventry just donated $159.75
- Claudia just donated $31.95
- Susan Carter just donated $42.60
- Ms Karen Harmer just donated $106.50
- Mark Coventry just donated $50.00
- Mark just registered for Adelaide
- Michaela Coventry just donated $106.50
- Fiona Seekamp just donated $10.65
- Chris Floreani just donated $106.50
- Neeve and Knox Lunde just donated $26.63
- Patricia just registered for Adelaide
- Kay & Chris just donated $58.58
- James Coventry just donated $9.69
- James just registered for Adelaide
- Melanie just registered for Adelaide
- Nanna Joan just donated $10.00