Sunday, 30 May 2021
From 7:00 am
Rocks Riverside Park, Seventeen Mile Rocks, Brisbane
Raised so far
Get your 30% Super Early Bird discount today! No code needed!
About Brisbane Memory Walk & Jog
Together lets walk, jog or run the riverside to make a better today for people living with dementia, their families and carers. Bring your mum, dad, auntie, neighbour, even your furry little friend for a morning of fun, fitness and fundraising! Together, lets step up for people living with dementia to say, ‘you are not alone!’
Register for Brisbane Memory Walk & Jog today
Brisbane, it’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia! Register as an individual or a group. Whether you are an exercise enthusiast or a couch connoisseur we have a distance for you! Choose to walk, jog or run our 2km, 5km or 10km timed run course. Get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Be one of the first 500 people to register to receive a free t-shirt!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
COVID-19 has brought a unique set of challenges and changes to our community and lives and now more than ever people living with dementia need our support. Your fundraising provides vital support services to the estimated 87,700 people with dementia in QLD. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
A community together, against dementia.
(Super Early Bird)
No discount code needed!
(2 adults + 2 concessions)
|Senior (60+ years)||$25.00|
|Child (6-17 years)||$25.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are commited to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Monica Smith just donated $30.00
- Monica just registered for Brisbane
- Kerrie Byrne just donated $4.42
- Kerrie just registered for Brisbane
- Paul Taylor just donated $106.50
- Autumn just donated $58.58
- Liam Caffery just donated $34.16
- Liam just registered for Brisbane
- Anthony Proberts just donated $106.50
- Clare Alexandrou just donated $6.76
- Clare just registered for Brisbane
- Deborah Crompton just donated $2.27
- Deborah just registered for Brisbane
- Bruce Nunn just donated $10.65
- Anonymous just donated $106.50
- Trinidy just donated $31.95
- Stephen Vale just donated $33.58
- Stephen just registered for Brisbane
- Anonymous just donated $58.58
- Lynn just donated $31.95