Raised so far
Join us at Geelong's Eastern Beach Reserve.
Geelong Memory Walk & Jog is back! Take in the beautiful coastline at Eastern Beach Reserve while raising dementia-beating dollars this coming April.
Together we get active, fundraise and step up to make the world of difference to people living with dementia. Bring everyone to the event – friends, family, work mates, even your dog, it’s a great way to get active and fundraise.
Together we can make the world look brighter for people with dementia.
The difference you make by registering
I have been to many Memory Walk & Jogs in Geelong and Ballarat. I love the atmosphere! It’s lovely, it’s heart-warming, it’s emotional, it’s a great day to be part of.
- Marie-Claire, Geelong Memory Walk & Jog Fundraiser
Register for Geelong and get your tickets today.
It's time to get active and beat dementia. Simply purchase your tickets, set up your fundraising page, and then join us on Sunday, 28 April at Eastern Beach Reserve.
Whether you choose to take part in our 2km Walk, a 6.5km Walk/Jog, or the 8.5km Timed Run, you will be making the world better for the 400,000 Australians living with dementia.
|7:30am||Event site opens|
|8:25am||Warm up begins|
|8:40am||8.5km Timed Run starts|
|8:43am||6.5km Walk/Jog starts|
|8:46am||2km Walk starts|
Be one of the first 500
people that register
to receive a free t-shirt
and a Lucas’ Papaw tube!
Event Photo Gallery
Highlights from our last event
Let's see who's on top
- Denise Henry just donated $25.17
- Denise just registered for Geelong
- jenny schmidt just donated $3.87
- jenny just registered for Geelong
- mick kramer just donated $58.58
- Deb Blackney just donated $1.61
- Deb just registered for Geelong
- Michael Woods just donated $1.25
- Michael just registered for Geelong
- Charlotte Stace just donated $3.22
- Denis just registered for Geelong
- FIona Vizard just donated $1.61
- Karen Blackney just donated $3.05
- FIona just registered for Geelong
- Karen just registered for Geelong
- Ashlea Clark just donated $3.22
- Hesse Rural Health just created a team in Geelong
- Ashlea just registered for Geelong
- Bronwyn Williams just donated $3.22
- Bronwyn just registered for Geelong