Sunday, 14 March 2021
From 7:00 am
Eastern Park, Geelong, VIC
Raised so far
This event is now closed.
Your fundraising pages will remain open until July 2021.
About Geelong Memory Walk & Jog
Join us at Geelong Memory Walk & Jog! Take in the beautiful greenery around Eastern Park whilst raising dementia-beating dollars this coming March. Together we get active, fundraise and step up to make the world of difference to people living with dementia.
Register for Geelong Memory Walk & Jog today
Geelong, it’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia! Register as an individual or a group. Whether you are an exercise enthusiast or a couch connoisseur we have a distance for you! Choose to walk, jog or run our 2km, 4.5km or 7km timed run. Get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
COVID-19 has brought a unique set of challenges and changes to our community and lives and now more than ever people living with dementia need our support. Your fundraising provides vital support services to the estimated 118,000 people with dementia in VIC. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
A community together, against dementia.
No discount code needed!
(2 adults + 2 concessions)
|Senior (60+ years)||$35.00|
|Child (6-17 years)||$35.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
TLC – Geelong City Sponsor 2021
At TLC we think differently about aged care. Since undergoing an organisational transformation in 2014, our aged care homes, located across Melbourne and Geelong, offer a unique range of facilities and services.
All TLC homes offer a dedicated memory support environment where our highly trained team applies an innovative approach to meeting the needs of residents living with dementia. TLC’s approach ensures that our residents lead a happy and productive lives through a range of activities that focus on their active participation, and the development of their skills and interests.
To see how we think differently about aged care, visit us at tlcagedcare.com.au.
- Kimberley just donated $380.10
- ROSE just donated $50.00
- Lachlan Rosengreen just donated $58.58
- Laura, Frase & Albie just donated $100.00
- Frances Kohnert just donated $53.25
- Mark Taggart just donated $21.30
- BMo just donated $55.00
- Martine just donated $15.98
- Margie just donated $31.95
- Natalie Freeman just donated $50.00
- Dylan Kimberlin just donated $30.00
- James Hockham just donated $213.00
- Maddie Blower just donated $21.30
- Liz & Wayne Harris just donated $55.00
- Tess Gleeson just donated $53.25
- Margie just donated $20.00
- Debbie Tran just donated $31.95
- Michael Wilkinson just donated $31.95
- Julie Carlon just donated $58.58
- Laurene Sleeman just donated $30.00