Sunday, 3 May 2020
From 7:00 am
Alexandra Gardens, Melbourne, VIC
Raised so far
About Melbourne Memory Walk & Jog
Melbourne, each year, greater numbers of you turn up to raise even more vital funds. Those incredible dollars help us to support people living with dementia, their families and carers.
Because you’re a serious community of movers, we’ve upgraded to a bigger and better location, our new home for Memory Walk & Jog 2020 will be Alexandra Gardens! Come along and join us for a fun filled morning of fitness and fundraising as we kick things off at Alexandra Gardens and make our way through the Royal Botanic Gardens.
Register for Melbourne Memory Walk & Jog today
Get active and beat dementia your way! Register as an individual or a group. Select either 2km, 5.5km or 9.5km as your preferred distance. Choose whether you want to walk, jog or run. Whichever way you decide to move, you’ll be helping us beat dementia to the finish line!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
Every kilometre and every dollar counts. The fundraising you do will make the world of difference to the estimated 114,779 people with dementia in VIC. And it means Dementia Australia can do more to make life better for them and their loved ones. It may even help us put a stop to dementia for good.
Melbourne! It’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia!
Early Bird Tickets
|Child (6-17 years)||$27.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
|Senior (60+ years)||$27.00|
|7:00 am||On-the-day registration|
|8:10 am||Race welcome|
|8:20 am||Group warm-up|
|8:45 am||9.5km runners start|
|8:50 am||5.5km walkers start|
|8:55 am||2km walkers start|
|10:30 am||Prize presentation|
|11:00 am||Race day finish|
*Timings and distances are subject to change
- Staci Vicary just donated $21.30
- Karen Shaw just donated $30.00
- Francis Cassar just donated $1.75
- Francis Cassar just registered for Melbourne
- Peter Ryan just donated $200.00
- Kate Edis just donated $100.00
- Rita Ryan just donated $1.75
- Rita Ryan just registered for Melbourne
- Monica McGrath just donated $58.58
- Bernadette Curtis just donated $108.84
- CARMENS MEMORIES!! just created a team in Melbourne
- Bernadette Curtis just registered for Melbourne
- Adrian Cilmi just donated $20.00
- Evelina Cilmi just donated $2.34
- Evelina Cilmi just registered for Melbourne
- Paula Baldacchino just donated $30.00
- The Poly's just created a team in Melbourne
- Paula Baldacchino just registered for Melbourne
- Sacha Steer just donated $2.34
- Sacha Steer just registered for Melbourne
How do I create or join a team?
When you first register their will be a section called ‘Create your page’. On the bottom of this page there is a section to create or join a team. Just follow the steps and you should be good to go!
If you have already registered, just search for the team. Click on the teams' fundraising page and then the yellow 'Join Team' button.
If you are already registered and want to create a brand new team, simply log in to your account go to your dashboard and then an option will appear to create a team. Simply follow the prompts and you're all set up.
How many kilometres is Memory Walk & Jog?
Melbourne has a 2km short walk, 5.5km long walk and 9.5km timed run.
Can my family do different race types?
Horses for courses? Absolutely! When you select the family ticket or buy multiple tickets for a team or organisation, please enter in the chosen race type for each person.
I want to fundraise. How do I get started?
No problem, we’re here to help! Check out our Fundraising Tips as a starting point. We also get you started with your own, editable fundraising page when you register for an event (you’ll receive a link in your registration email). If you’ve run out of inspiration, give us a call for a chat and a brainstorm.