Raised so far
Join us at Melbourne's Princes Park.
Melbourne, it’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia!
We’re so excited to be heading back to Princes Park! Bring your friends, family, work mates, even your dog to join us for a morning of fun, fitness and fundraising. We can’t wait to welcome you back for another fantastic day! Let’s beat dementia to the finish line.
The difference you make by registering
Memory Walk & Jog has such a sense of community. The atmosphere is just so amazing, I have tears in my eyes at the end.
- Tiffany, Melbourne Memory Walk & Jog Fundraiser
Register for Melbourne and get your tickets today.
Whether you choose to take part in our 2.5km Walk, a 6.5km Walk/Jog, or the 10km Timed Run, you will be making the world better for the 400,000 Australians living with dementia.
|7:30am||Event site opens|
|8:25am||Warm up begins|
|8:40am||10km Timed Run starts|
|8:43am||6.5km Walk/Jog starts|
|8:46am||2.5km Walk starts|
Be one of the first 500
people that register
to receive a free t-shirt
and a Lucas’ Papaw tube!
Event Photo Gallery
Highlights from our last event
Let's see who's on top
- Melissa Ryan just donated $110.43
- Nicole Shellie just donated $100.00
- Melissa just registered for Melbourne
- Sandra Erickson just donated $33.56
- Rembering Richard just created a team in Melbourne
- Sandra just registered for Melbourne
- Katherine just registered for Melbourne
- Sharron Bone just donated $55.00
- Danielle Lines just donated $112.40
- Calming waves support services just created a team in Melbourne
- Olivia Fab just donated $1.97
- Danielle just registered for Melbourne
- Olivia just registered for Melbourne
- Debra Ivory just donated $3.93
- Howie T Duck just donated $213.00
- Trevor West just donated $20.00
- Julie just registered for Melbourne
- Debra just registered for Melbourne
- Trevor just registered for Melbourne
- marie karamesinis just donated $3.22