Sunday, 02 May 2021
From 7:00 am
Alexandra Gardens, Melbourne, VIC
Raised so far
Get your 20% Early Bird discount today! No code needed!
About Melbourne Memory Walk & Jog
Melbourne, YOU are incredible! You continue to step up and show up to support people living with dementia, their families and carers! Come join us for another incredible morning of fun, fitness and fundraising. Take in the beautiful Alexandra Gardens whilst we walk, jog or run and make our way through to the iconic Royal Botanic Gardens. With every kilometre you cover and every dollar you raise, you’ll help us make a better today for people living with dementia.
Register for Melbourne Memory Walk & Jog today
Melbourne, it’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia! Register as an individual or a group. Whether you are an exercise enthusiast or a couch connoisseur we have a distance for you! Choose to walk, jog or run our 2.5km, 6.5km or 10km timed course. Get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Be one of the first 500 people to register to receive a free t-shirt!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
COVID-19 has brought a unique set of challenges and changes to our community and lives and now more than ever people living with dementia need our support. Your fundraising provides vital support services to the estimated 118,000 people with dementia in VIC. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
A community together, against dementia.
(Early Bird discount)
No code needed!
(2 adults + 2 concessions)
|Senior (60+ years)||$29.00|
|Child (6-17 years)||$29.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Julie Fisher just donated $100.00
- Aidan Cotter just donated $200.00
- Declan &Jo just donated $106.50
- Rachael Baker just donated $37.02
- Rachael just registered for Melbourne
- Gaetana just donated $55.00
- Riess Family just donated $21.30
- Simone Sharpe just donated $41.44
- Simone just registered for Melbourne
- Donna Kennedy just donated $31.95
- Lauren Barry just donated $2.54
- Prestige Inhome Care just created a team in Melbourne
- Lauren just registered for Melbourne
- Mari Rivera just donated $10.65
- Azita McBride just donated $53.25
- Jennifer Pace just donated $58.58
- Emma Jenkins just donated $5.00
- Keely Williams just donated $31.95
- Haley Rowan just donated $31.95
- Kay Synhur just donated $34.48