Raised so far
Total virtual teams
How to Get Involved
Choose the date that suits you
Plan where and how you will get active
Lace up, and get active!
Your Help &
Support is Vital
MY Memory Walk & Jog 2020 is your chance to get active and raise funds to beat dementia!
MY Memory Walk & Jog is where you can choose to pledge your own kilometres, at a time and place that suits you. It’s important we stay fit and healthy during this time – a healthy body means a healthy mind.
Turn steps from Ks to dollars and help create a better today for people impacted by dementia.
The best news is, it’s free to register! Getting active can be super easy. Here are some tips to help you along the way:
- Walk around your local neighbourhood
- Do a virtual workout
- Keeping active around the house by cleaning, gardening and keeping your steps up
Please ensure you are following the latest government regulations.
- Kimberly just donated $15.98
- Kimberly just registered for MY
- Michele just donated $31.95
- Leanne just donated $58.58
- Kaylie just registered for MY
- Phillip just donated $58.58
- Sam just registered for MY
- Marie and Craig just donated $95.85
- Erika just registered for MY
- Kristy just registered for MY
- It Swingle-hurts just created a team in MY
- Jessica just registered for MY
- Jessica just donated $100.50
- Brenda just donated $31.95
- Louise just registered for MY
- Aiden just donated $213.00
- Sharon just registered for MY
- Neil just donated $500.00
- Kim just registered for MY
- Sandy just registered for MY
Does it cost money to sign up?
No. One of the best things about MY Memory Walk & Jog is it's completely free to register!
When you register we’ll automatically create a fundraising page for you, so you can raise money for Dementia Australia.
Should I do my kilometres in one day or can I spread them out?
The great thing about MY Memory Walk & Jog? It really is your race, your way! You choose how many kilometres you want to do and how long you want to spend doing them.
For example, you might choose to run 20km in one day or walk 2km a day for a whole month. It’s up to you!
Do I need to raise a certain amount of money?
There’s no set amount of money you need to raise. When you register we’ll automatically create a fundraising page for you. This makes it easy as pie to start your campaign!