Sunday, 24 May 2020
From 7:00 am
The Bay Run,
Leichhardt Oval #3, Lilyfield, Sydney, NSW
Raised so far
About Sydney Memory Walk & Jog
We’re excited to bring Sydney Memory Walk & Jog back to the Leichhardt waterside for another amazing year! Whether you run, jog or walk - the Bay Run is the perfect setting for a morning of fun, fundraising and fitness.
Getting together is the best part! Families, friends, colleagues, organisations, and individuals all turn up, lace up and raise money for people living with dementia.
Register for Sydney Memory Walk & Jog today
Get active and beat dementia your way! Register as an individual or a group. Select either 2km, 7.5km or 7.5km run as your preferred distance. Choose whether you want to walk, jog or run. Whichever way you decide to move, you’ll be helping us beat dementia to the finish line!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
Every kilometre and every dollar counts. The fundraising you do will make the world of difference to the estimated 149,250 people with dementia in NSW. And it means Dementia Australia can do more to make life better for them and their loved ones. It may even help us put a stop to dementia for good.
Sydney! It’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia!
The first 500 people to register will receive a free t-shirt.
|Child (6-17 years)||$27.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
|Senior (60+ years)||$27.00|
|7:00 am||On-the-day registration|
|8:10 am||Race welcome|
|8:20 am||Group warm-up|
|8:45 am||7.5km runners start|
|8:50 am||7.5km walkers start|
|8:55 am||2km walkers start|
|10:30 am||Prize presentation|
|11:00 am||Race day finish|
*Timings and distances are subject to change
- Lynette Mella just donated $31.95
- Lynette Mella just donated $1.75
- Lynette Mella just registered for Sydney
- Marjorie Logan just donated $31.95
- Craig Ferguson just donated $50.00
- Rachael Egan just registered for Sydney
- Rachael Egan just donated $106.50
- Towers Towers just donated $106.50
- Noel White just donated $53.25
- Tanja Grifa just donated $2.34
- Tanja Grifa just registered for Sydney
- Julia Blackford just donated $34.29
- Julia Blackford just registered for Sydney
- TRACY BURNETT just donated $34.29
- TRACY BURNETT just registered for Sydney
- Sarah Burke just donated $2.34
- Sarah Burke just registered for Sydney
- Jenepher Walker just donated $100.00
- Jenepher Walker just registered for Sydney
- Jacqueline Goddard just donated $31.95
How do I create or join a team?
When you first register their will be a section called ‘Create your page’. On the bottom of this page there is a section to create or join a team. Just follow the steps and you should be good to go!
If you have already registered, just search for the team. Click on the teams' fundraising page and then the yellow 'Join Team' button.
If you are already registered and want to create a brand new team, simply log in to your account go to your dashboard and then an option will appear to create a team. Simply follow the prompts and you're all set up.
How many kilometres is Memory Walk & Jog?
Sydney has a 2km short walk, 7.5km long walk and 7.5km timed run.
Can my family do different race types?
Horses for courses? Absolutely! When you select the family ticket or buy multiple tickets for a team or organisation, please enter in the chosen race type for each person.
I want to fundraise. How do I get started?
No problem, we’re here to help! Check out our Fundraising Tips as a starting point. We also get you started with your own, editable fundraising page when you register for an event (you’ll receive a link in your registration email). If you’ve run out of inspiration, give us a call for a chat and a brainstorm.