Raised so far
Join us at Sydney's Leichhardt Oval #3
Walk, jog or run the Bay Run as together we make a better today for people living with dementia, their families and carers.
Bring your friends, family, work mates, even your dog to join us for a morning of fun, fitness and fundraising. We can’t wait to welcome you back for another fantastic day! Let’s beat dementia to the finish line.
The difference you make by registering
It's about joining a community of people who all share an understanding of the uniqueness of dementia.
- Jonathan, Memory Walk & Jog Fundraiser
Register for Sydney and get your tickets today.
It's time to get active and beat dementia. Simply purchase your tickets, set up your fundraising page, and then join us on Sunday, 19 May at Leichhardt Oval.
Whether you choose to take part in our 2km Walk, a 7.5km Walk/Jog, or the 7.5km Timed Run, you will be making the world better for the 400,000 Australians living with dementia.
|7:30am||Event site opens|
|8:25am||Warm up begins|
|8:40am||7.5km Timed Run starts|
|8:43am||7.5km Walk/Jog starts|
|8:46am||2km Walk starts|
Be one of the first 500
people that register
to receive a free t-shirt
and a Lucas’ Papaw tube!
Event Photo Gallery
Highlights from our last event
Let's see who's on top
- Krista Borg just donated $3.93
- Krista just registered for Sydney
- Helen Perkins just donated $33.56
- Helen just registered for Sydney
- Donna Ward just donated $3.93
- Donna just registered for Sydney
- Margo Arkins just donated $110.08
- Bruce's Girls just created a team in Sydney
- Margo just registered for Sydney
- Mark Traynor just donated $1.97
- Mark just registered for Sydney
- Cristina Reho just donated $3.93
- Cristina just registered for Sydney
- Jonathan Arthur just donated $3.93
- Jonathan just registered for Sydney
- Kelsey just registered for Sydney
- Gina Morley just donated $3.93
- Gina just registered for Sydney
- Ella Baché Chatswood just created a team in Sydney
- Charlene just registered for Sydney