Raised so far
About Ballarat Memory Walk & Jog
Back by popular demand, Ballarat Memory Walk & Jog is a fun day out for the whole community. Join us again at Lake Wendouree to walk, jog or run, and beat dementia across that finish line!
We can’t wait to return to Ballarat for another awesome event! And to have the chance to get active and fundraise in such a great location (with Olympic level views!).
The difference you make by registering
From the moment you register for Memory Walk & Jog, you’re helping us to provide vital support services to the estimated 118,000 people with dementia in Victoria. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented Australian scientists can work towards a possible future without dementia.
Register for Ballarat Memory Walk & Jog
You’re just a click away from getting active and striding ahead for dementia!
Choose to register as an individual or a group. Then select whether you’d like to walk, jog, or run our 3km, 6km or timed 6km course.
It’s never been easier to get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Be one of the first 500 people that register to receive a free t-shirt and a Lucas' Papaw tube!
Location & Parking
You will find us at Lake Wendouree, our site is across from the Australian Ex-Prisoners of War Memorial (Carlton Street).
The best parking is right next to the event site and all around Windmill Drive.
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Anonymous just donated $21.30
- Felicity just donated $30.00
- Karen Pawlowicz just donated $58.58
- Skye just donated $30.00
- Ange K just donated $50.00
- AllMedical just donated $500.00
- Tim Clark Bobcat Services just donated $106.50
- Rebbechi family just donated $55.00
- Sue Poynton just donated $58.58
- Trevor Harris just donated $106.50
- Tamara Beechey just donated $58.58
- Angus Thompson just donated $106.50
- Mark Samlal just donated $250.00
- Michelle Orr just donated $31.95
- Gail gladdis just donated $58.58
- Jack Sullivan just donated $25.00
- Simon Dwyer just donated $31.95
- Leigh Allen just donated $10.65
- Rice family just donated $58.58
- Sukhi Singh just donated $19.17