Sunday, 15 March 2020
From 7:00 am
Lake Wendouree, Ballarat, VIC
Raised so far
About Ballarat Memory Walk & Jog
Fight back at dementia and become part of local athletic history as you walk, jog or run the Steve Moneghetti track around the lake.
Memory Walk & Jog is an awesome way to get active and raise money for people living with dementia in your community. It’s also a chance to bring everyone together. Even your family-friendly dog can take part in a walk with purpose!
Register for Ballarat Memory Walk & Jog today
Get active and beat dementia your way! Register as an individual or a group. Select either 2km, 6km or 8km as your preferred distance. Choose whether you want to walk, jog or run. Whichever way you decide to move, you’ll be helping us beat dementia to the finish line!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
Every kilometre and every dollar counts. The fundraising you do will make the world of difference to the estimated 114,779 people with dementia in VIC. And it means Dementia Australia can do more to make life better for them and their loved ones. It may even help us put a stop to dementia for good.
Ballarat! It’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia!
Early Bird Tickets
|Child (6-17 years)||$21.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
|Senior (60+ years)||$21.00|
|7:00 am||On-the-day registration|
|8:10 am||Race welcome|
|8:20 am||Group warm-up|
|8:45 am||8km runners start|
|8:50 am||6km walkers start|
|8:55 am||2km walkers start|
|10:30 am||Prize presentation|
|11:00 am||Race day finish|
*Timings and distances are subject to change
- Kylie Gamble just donated $1.88
- Kylie Gamble just registered for Ballarat
- Shannen Lacey just registered for Ballarat
- Tayla Miles just donated $1.88
- Walkin’ 4 Miles just created a team in Ballarat
- Tayla Miles just registered for Ballarat
- Jessica Cox just donated $2.54
- Jessica Cox just registered for Ballarat
- Ben & Carey . just donated $106.50
- Karen Adamson just registered for Ballarat
- Chris Ling just donated $100.00
- Chris Ling just registered for Ballarat
- Skye Grinter just donated $30.00
- Walking for Margaret just created a team in Ballarat
- Breanna Emonson just donated $1.88
- Wendy McKane just donated $53.25
- Lisa Burge just donated $5.33
- David Kent just donated $58.58
- Jenny Stone just donated $12.54
- Jenny Stone just registered for Ballarat
How do I create or join a team?
When you first register their will be a section called ‘Create your page’. On the bottom of this page there is a section to create or join a team. Just follow the steps and you should be good to go!
If you have already registered, just search for the team. Click on the teams' fundraising page and then the yellow 'Join Team' button.
If you are already registered and want to create a brand new team, simply log in to your account go to your dashboard and then an option will appear to create a team. Simply follow the prompts and you're all set up.
How many kilometres is Memory Walk & Jog?
Ballarat has a 2km short walk, 6km long walk and 8km timed run.
Can my family do different race types?
Horses for courses? Absolutely! When you select the family ticket, please enter in the chosen race type for each person.
I want to fundraise. How do I get started?
No problem, we’re here to help! Check out our Fundraising Tips as a starting point. We also get you started with your own, editable fundraising page when you register for an event (you’ll receive a link in your registration email). If you’ve run out of inspiration, give us a call for a chat and a brainstorm.