Sunday, 18 April 2021
From 7:00 am
Lake Wendouree, Ballarat, VIC
Raised so far
This event is now closed.
Your fundraising pages will remain open until July 2021.
About Ballarat Memory Walk & Jog
Lace up and get active by walking, jogging or running around the lake to show people living with dementia they’re not alone. With every kilometre you cover and every dollar you raise, you’ll help us make a better today for people living with dementia, their families and carers. So, spread the word and join us for a morning of fun, fitness and fundraising!
Register for Ballarat Memory Walk & Jog
Ballarat, it’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia! Register as an individual or a group. Whether you are an exercise enthusiast or a couch connoisseur we have a distance for you! Choose to walk, jog or run our 2km, 6km or 8km timed run course. Get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
COVID-19 has brought a unique set of challenges and changes to our community and lives and now more than ever people living with dementia need our support. Your fundraising provides vital support services to the estimated 118,000 people with dementia in VIC. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
A community together, against dementia.
(2 adults + 2 concessions)
|Senior (60+ years)||$35.00|
|Child (6-17 years)||$35.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Blaž just donated $31.95
- Mira and Rohan Turner just donated $31.95
- Bronwyn & Daryl just donated $20.00
- Amanda Clydesdale just donated $58.58
- Judy and Les Bone just donated $30.00
- Val & Ken just donated $10.00
- Terry Sawyer just donated $213.00
- Leonie Gladman just donated $21.30
- Nadine Parini just donated $31.95
- Evelyn Chittleborough just donated $31.95
- Kris just donated $30.00
- Kitty and John just donated $40.00
- kay carroll just donated $31.95
- Grant Pinkus just donated $53.25
- Maddy Rumbold just donated $31.95
- Mum & Dad just donated $21.30
- Gannon Melissa just donated $21.30
- Ruby Leppik just donated $31.95
- Cullen Family just donated $58.58
- Gordon Campbell just donated $30.00