Sunday, 18 April 2021
From 7:00 am
Lake Wendouree, Ballarat, VIC
Raised so far
Get your 30% Super Early Bird discount today! No code needed!
About Ballarat Memory Walk & Jog
Lace up and get active by walking, jogging or running around the lake to show people living with dementia they’re not alone. With every kilometre you cover and every dollar you raise, you’ll help us make a better today for people living with dementia, their families and carers. So, spread the word and join us for a morning of fun, fitness and fundraising!
Register for Ballarat Memory Walk & Jog
Ballarat, it’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia! Register as an individual or a group. Whether you are an exercise enthusiast or a couch connoisseur we have a distance for you! Choose to walk, jog or run our 2km, 6km or 8km timed run course. Get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Be one of the first 500 people to register to receive a free t-shirt!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
COVID-19 has brought a unique set of challenges and changes to our community and lives and now more than ever people living with dementia need our support. Your fundraising provides vital support services to the estimated 118,000 people with dementia in VIC. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
A community together, against dementia.
(Super Early Bird)
No discount code needed!
(2 adults + 2 concessions)
|Senior (60+ years)||$20.00|
|Child (6-17 years)||$20.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are commited to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Pamela just registered for Ballarat
- Teagan Bruty just donated $1.69
- TEAM JEN just created a team in Ballarat
- Teagan just registered for Ballarat
- Tam Westwood just donated $1.69
- Tam just registered for Ballarat
- Kate Berriman just donated $3.38
- Kate just registered for Ballarat
- Krystal Conlan just donated $30.00
- Krystal just registered for Ballarat
- Jess just registered for Ballarat
- Libby Fowkes just donated $14.03
- Letecia just registered for Ballarat
- Trunk junk just created a team in Ballarat
- Libby just registered for Ballarat