Raised so far
Join us at Ballarat's Lake Wendouree.
We are excited to be back in Ballarat!
Walk, jog or run the beautiful Lake Wendouree together we make a better today for people living with dementia, their families and carers.
We can’t wait to welcome you back for another fantastic day! Let’s beat dementia to the finish line.
The difference you make by registering
I have been to many Memory Walk & Jogs in Geelong and Ballarat. I love the atmosphere! It’s lovely, it’s heart-warming, it’s emotional, it’s a great day to be part of.
- Marie-Claire, Ballarat Memory Walk & Jog Fundraiser
Register for Ballarat and get your tickets today.
It's time to get active and beat dementia. Simply purchase your tickets, set up your fundraising page, and then join us on Sunday, 21 April at Lake Wendouree, Ballarat.
Whether you choose to take part in our 2km Walk, a 6km Walk/Jog, or the 8km Timed Jog/Run, you will be making the world better for the 400,000 Australians living with dementia.
|8:00am||Event site opens|
|8:25am||Warm up begins|
|8:40am||8km Jog/Run starts|
|8:43am||6km Walk starts|
|8:46am||2km Family Walk starts|
Be one of the first 500
people that register
to receive a free t-shirt
and a Lucas’ Papaw tube!
Event Photo Gallery
Highlights from our last event
Let's see who's on top
- Andrew Young just donated $115.14
- Andrew just registered for Ballarat
- Kate Berriman just donated $35.17
- Kate just registered for Ballarat
- Lyn Kaye just donated $1.25
- Lyn just registered for Ballarat
- Thea Hubble just donated $4.83
- Thea just registered for Ballarat
- Deb Bigarelli just donated $100.00
- Deb just registered for Ballarat
- Gallagher family just donated $117.15
- Ellice frawley just donated $61.44
- Frawley/white gang just created a team in Ballarat
- Ellice just registered for Ballarat
- Lara Serno just donated $4.83
- Lara just registered for Ballarat
- Belinda Adams just donated $31.95
- Madaline Heard just donated $20.00
- Madaline just registered for Ballarat
- Tam Westwood just donated $1.61