Raised so far
Join us at the Bendigo Botanic Gardens
Bendigo, it’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia!
Join us for another year for a fun filled morning walking & jogging to raise awareness and vital funds for those impacted by dementia.
Everyone is welcome in our community to help fight dementia so bring the family, friend, kids and dogs, and let's beat dementia one step at a time.
The difference you make by registering
After my Pa passed away in 2018 I wanted to do something to recognise him and everything that he mean
- Ben, Memory Walk & Jog Fundraiser
Register for Bendigo and get your tickets today.
It's time to get active and beat dementia. Simply purchase your tickets, set up your fundraising page, and then join us on Saturday, 20 April at the Bendigo Botanic Gardens.
Whether you choose to take part in our 3km Walk, a 5km Walk/Jog, or the 10km Timed Run, you will be making the world better for the 400,000 Australians living with dementia.
|8:00am||Event site opens|
|8:25am||Warm up begins|
|8:40am||10km Timed Run starts|
|8:43am||5km Walk/Jog starts|
|8:46am||3km Walk starts|
Be one of the first 500
people that register
to receive a free t-shirt
and a Lucas’ Papaw tube!
Event Photo Gallery
Highlights from our last event
Let's see who's on top
- Carolyn Knight just donated $1.25
- Carolyn just registered for Bendigo
- Rev. L. Johns just donated $58.58
- Margaret Mayes just donated $108.11
- Margaret just registered for Bendigo
- Sharon Parker just donated $1.61
- Sharon just registered for Bendigo
- Jim Cowie just donated $1.61
- Jim just registered for Bendigo
- Anita Grigg just donated $1.61
- Anita just registered for Bendigo
- Julie Emonson just donated $33.56
- team bernice just created a team in Bendigo
- Julie just registered for Bendigo
- Jayden Collins just donated $23.56
- Jayden just registered for Bendigo
- Tania Cristaudo just donated $21.30
- Lisa Paul just donated $21.30
- Michelle Currall just donated $22.91
- Michelle just registered for Bendigo