Raised so far
Bowral, join us in the Botantic Gardens.
Residents of Bowral and surrounds get ready for the Innagural Memory Walk & Jog Pop-Up.
It's time to tie up your laces and show your support for people impacted by dementia in the Southern Highlands (and all across Australia). Come down and join friends, family, and people from work in the local Botanic Gardens on Sunday, 18 February, as we beat dementia to the finish line.
The difference you make by registering
If you are thinking about participating in the Memory Walk & Jog, I say do it! You will not look back.
- Jenna, Memory Walk & Jog Fundraiser
Register for Bowral and get your tickets today.
You’re just one click away from helping us beat dementia. Simply purchase your tickets, set up your fundraising page, and then join us on Sunday, 18 February at Southern Highlands Botanic Gardens. Choose either the 4km or 8km course and help us beat dementia to the finish line.
Be one of the first 200
people that register
to receive a free t-shirt
and a Lucas’ Papaw tube!
Event Photo Gallery
Highlights from other Pop Ups
Let's see who's on top
- sarah wadley just donated $59.83
- Karen Hong just donated $1.25
- Sandy Wagus just donated $2.50
- Kylie Magill just donated $30
- Samantha Thomas just donated $1.25
- Isabella Rose Macken just donated $59.83
- Leanne Harrington just donated $2.80
- Robyn Ackerley just donated $21.30
- Joanne McGlynn just donated $33
- Jonathan Fernandes just donated $100