Sunday, 28 February 2021
From 7:00 am
Barrine Drive, Lake Burley Griffin, Canberra, ACT
Raised so far
Get your 20% Early Bird discount today! No code needed!
About Canberra Memory Walk & Jog
Walk, jog or run the Lake Burley Griffin foreshore! Together we can make a better today for people living with dementia, their families and carers. Bring your friends, family, work mates, even your dog and join us for a morning of fun, fitness and fundraising.
Register for Canberra Memory Walk & Jog today
Canberra, it’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia! Register as an individual or a group. Whether you are an exercise enthusiast or a couch connoisseur we have a distance for you! Choose to walk, jog or run our 2km, 5km or 10km timed run course. Get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Be one of the first 500 people to register to receive a free t-shirt!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
COVID-19 has brought a unique set of challenges and changes to our community and lives and now more than ever people living with dementia need our support. Your fundraising provides vital support services to the estimated 6,130 people with dementia in the ACT. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
A community together, against dementia.
(Early Bird discount)
No code needed!
(2 adults + 2 concessions)
|Senior (60+ years)||$29.00|
|Child (6-17 years)||$29.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Lisa just donated $31.95
- Heidi Bell just donated $58.58
- Anonymous just donated $1.07
- Andrew just registered for Canberra
- Celine Terupo just donated $10.00
- Margaret Froggatt just donated $31.95
- Celine just registered for Canberra
- Mumma Brunts just created a team in Canberra
- Julie Hawke just donated $58.58
- Ned Lawson just donated $106.50
- Virginia Talsma just donated $31.95
- Cherie Clark just donated $109.03
- Cherie just registered for Canberra
- Michelle Livanes just donated $34.48
- Michelle just registered for Canberra
- Mary just registered for Canberra
- Andrew, Jane, Oscar ? Miss Ellie ? just donated $100.00
- Clare just registered for Canberra
- Colleen Harvey just donated $1.88
- Colleen just registered for Canberra