Raised so far
Join us at Lake Burley Griffin
Walk, jog or run the Lake Burley Griffin foreshore! Together we can make a better today for people living with dementia, their families and carers.
Bring your friends, family, work mates, even your dog to join us for a morning of fun, fitness and fundraising. We can’t wait to welcome you back for another fantastic day! Let’s beat dementia to the finish line.
The difference you make by registering
I wanted to find a way I could actively contribute to those going through similar journeys to mine.
- Narelle, Canberra Memory Walk & Jog Fundraiser
Register for Canberra and get your tickets today.
Whether you choose to take part in our 2km Walk, a 5km Walk/Jog, or the 10km Timed Run, you will be making the world better for the 400,000 Australians living with dementia.
|7:30am||Event site opens|
|8:25am||Warm up begins|
|8:40am||10km Timed Run starts|
|8:43am||5km Walk/Jog starts|
|8:46am||2km Walk starts|
Be one of the first 500
people that register
to receive a free t-shirt
and a Lucas’ Papaw tube!
Event Photo Gallery
Highlights from our last event
Let's see who's on top
- Deb Ward just donated $33.92
- Deb just registered for Canberra
- Tony McCormack just donated $112.40
- Tony just registered for Canberra
- Vicky Briant just donated $37.85
- Kim Ryan just donated $5.90
- Vicky just registered for Canberra
- Dave just registered for Canberra
- Kim just registered for Canberra
- Donna Priol just donated $34.57
- Donna just registered for Canberra
- Srimal Abeysekera just donated $3.93
- Srimal just registered for Canberra
- Zoe Ching just donated $30.00
- Healthcare workers for dementia just created a team in Canberra
- Zoe just registered for Canberra
- Erryn just registered for Canberra
- Ranjita Thapa Magar just donated $10.00
- Chelsea Hillenaar just donated $4.06
- Chelsea just registered for Canberra