Raised so far
About Canberra Memory Walk
We’re coming back! And we’re super excited about it!
Join us at Barrine Drive to walk, jog or run, and beat dementia across that finish line! Once again, we’ll be getting together on the shores of the impressive Lake Burley Griffin and taking in some of the city’s most iconic sites along our route.
Canberra Memory Walk & Jog is a fun day out for the whole community. It’s also a chance to get active and fundraise in such a significant location.
The difference you make by registering
From the moment you register for Memory Walk & Jog, you’re helping us to provide vital support services to the estimated 472,000 people with dementia in Australia. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented Australian scientists can work towards a possible future without dementia.
Register for Canberra Memory Walk & Jog
You’re just a click away from getting active and striding ahead for dementia! Choose to register as an individual or a group. Then select whether you’d like to walk, jog, or run our 2km, 5km or timed 10km course.
It’s never been easier to get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Be one of the first 500 people that register to receive a free t-shirt and a Lucas' Papaw tube!
Location & Parking
Check back closer to event day. More information coming soon.
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Edward Foot just donated $50.00
- James just donated $31.95
- Denyl Cloughley just donated $5.33
- Denyl just registered for Canberra
- Chelsea Hillenaar just donated $1.95
- Chelsea just registered for Canberra
- Kathleen Draper just donated $1.95
- Kathleen just registered for Canberra
- Katherine McClelland just donated $58.58
- Carolyn just registered for Canberra
- Vivienne Singleton just donated $33.38
- Vivienne just registered for Canberra
- Daniel Retman just donated $127.80
- Gary Aisbitt just donated $130.00
- Bruce Atkins just donated $33.38
- Gary just registered for Canberra
- Bruce just registered for Canberra
- COLLEEN ATKINS just donated $60.01
- COLLEEN just registered for Canberra
- Jason Regan just donated $30.00