Raised so far
Join us at Broadbeach to beat dementia.
Look who's back for another magnificent event! 2023 was incredible so we’re coming back to hit gold on the Goldie!
Walk, jog or run with us at Pratten Park as you take in the spectacular coastline whilst turning your kilometres into dementia-beating dollars. Soak in the sun for a fun filled day because every step we take is bringing us closer to a dementia-friendly world and a chance to get active and fundraise in a great location.
The difference you make by registering
When MW&J first began I knew I had to be part of it. After dad’s diagnosis I thought it was a great way to keep his memory alive.
- Gaynor, Memory Walk & Jog Fundraiser
Register for the Gold Coast and get your tickets today.
It's time to get active and beat dementia. Simply purchase your tickets, set up your fundraising page, and then join us on Sunday, 2 June at Pratten Park.
Whether you choose to take part in our 2.5km Walk, a 4.5km Walk/Jog, or the 9km Timed Run, you will be making the world better for the 400,000 Australians living with dementia.
|8:00am||Event site opens|
|8:25am||Warm up begins|
|8:40am||9km Timed starts|
|8:43am||4.5km Walk/Jog starts|
|8:46am||2.5km Walk starts|
Be one of the first 500
people that register
to receive a free t-shirt
and a Lucas’ Papaw tube!
Event Photo Gallery
Highlights from our last event
Let's see who's on top
Gold Coast Leaderboards
- Ross Warner just donated $1.61
- Ross just registered for Gold Coast
- Lisa Ross just donated $106.50
- Lisa just registered for Gold Coast
- Frank and Lucy just created a team in Gold Coast
- Lucy Adler just donated $3.22
- Lucy just registered for Gold Coast
- Sharon Gascoigne just donated $1.25
- Sharon just registered for Gold Coast
- Andrew Mills just donated $108.11
- Andrew just registered for Gold Coast
- Claudia and Steph Claudia & Steph just donated $3.22
- Steph just registered for Gold Coast
- Estelle and Leon just donated $106.50
- Leanne Dimond just donated $60.18
- Leanne just registered for Gold Coast
- Julie just registered for Gold Coast
- We are family just created a team in Gold Coast
- Cathy just registered for Gold Coast
- Sean Christopher just donated $26.63