Raised so far
Join us at Huskisson's Voyager Park.
Last season was such an incredible success we’re back for seconds!
Come along to Voyager Park again as we walk, jog or run, to get active and beat dementia. With a stunning beach view and one of the most beautiful coastal walking tracks in Australia, it’s the perfect place to spend your morning!
The difference you make by registering
In New South Wales alone there are over 135,000 people living with dementia. By joining us to raise funds you’re having a direct impact on their care and their future. Your support also helps fund non-stop research partnerships, where talented Australian scientists can work towards a possible future without dementia.
Every cent counts. Whether it’s a dollar or fifty. It’s one step closer to a better life for someone with this horrible disease.
- Ray, Memory Walk & Jog Fundraiser
Register for Huskisson and get your tickets today.
You’re just one click away from helping us beat dementia. Simply purchase your tickets, set up your fundraising page, and then join us on Saturday, 17 February at Voyager Park. Choose either the 3km or 6km course and help us beat dementia to the finish line.
|7:30am||Event site opens|
|7:55am||Warm up begins|
|8:00am||6km Walk/Jog starts|
|8:05am||3km Walk starts|
Be one of the first 500
people that register
to receive a free t-shirt
and a Lucas’ Papaw tube!
Event Photo Gallery
Highlights from our last event
Let's see who's on top
- Marilyn Norman just donated $4.47
- Mrs lesley Davidson just donated $33.56
- Emanuele Gullo just donated $1.25
- Marissa Gullo just donated $1.61
- Diana Jaques just donated $55.75
- David Blair just donated $50
- Andi Willis just donated $1.25
- Janet Wilson just donated $1.25
- Samantha Topping just donated $33.56
- Jo Marshall just donated $214.25
- Julie Cockrem just donated $53.25
- Wannaluck, Taranee and Kwannatee just donated $40
- Erica Pena just donated $20
- Noelene and John just donated $20
- Peter & Marie just donated $60
- Love ?, Fay and Steen just donated $50
- Quibin just donated $63.90
- Agnes just donated $100
- Lockie & Kath just donated $60
- Sefton Sinnamon just donated $50