Raised so far
Join us in Ornamental Lakes Park.
Back by popular demand! The 2024 Mildura Pop-Up is coming for another turnout to remember!
It's time to tie up your laces and show your support for people impacted by dementia in the Mallee region (and all across Australia). Join friends, family, and people from work at Ornamental Lakes Park on Saturday, 23 March, as we beat dementia to the finish line.
The difference you make by registering
It's so much fun. I guarantee you'll finish the walk arm in arm with a friend you've made throughout the course.
- Jayden, Memory Walk & Jog Fundraiser
Register for Mildura and get your tickets today.
You’re just one click away from helping us beat dementia. Simply purchase your tickets, set up your fundraising page, and then join us on Saturday, 23 March at Ornamental Lakes Park. Choose either the 3km or 6km course and help us beat dementia to the finish line.
|8:00am||Event site opens|
|8:25am||Warm up begins|
|8:30am||6km Walk/Jog starts|
|8:33am||3km Walk starts|
Be one of the first 200
people that register
to receive a free t-shirt
and a Lucas’ Papaw tube!
Event Photo Gallery
Highlights from our last event
- Kathryn Holland just donated $28.41
- Donna Garraway just donated $15.30
- Elise Elder just donated $62.38
- Kristin Dodd just donated $1.25
- Kylie Timms just donated $1.25
- heather macklin just donated $3.93
- Allie Collyer just donated $1.25
- Sione Taufa just donated $4.29