Sunday, 1 March 2020
From 7:00 am
Nowingi Place, Mildura, VIC
Raised so far
About Mildura Memory Walk & Jog
Mildura – Memory Walk & Jog is on its way! We can’t wait to see you down at the riverfront for a morning of fun, fundraising and fitness.
Let’s get the whole community there to walk, jog or run for people living with dementia. So, tell your mum, dad, aunty, cousin and friends about the event that turns kilometres into dementia-beating dollars.
Register for Mildura Memory Walk & Jog today
Get active and beat dementia your way! Register as an individual or a group. Select either 2km, 5km or 9km as your preferred distance. Choose whether you want to walk, jog or run. Whichever way you decide to move, you’ll be helping us beat dementia to the finish line!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
Every kilometre and every dollar counts. The fundraising you do will make the world of difference to the estimated 114,779 people with dementia in VIC. And it means Dementia Australia can do more to make life better for them and their loved ones. It may even help us put a stop to dementia for good.
Mildura! It’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia!
The first 500 people to register will receive a free t-shirt.
|Child (6-17 years)||$29.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
|Senior (60+ years)||$29.00|
|7:00 am||On-the-day registration|
|8:10 am||Race welcome|
|8:20 am||Group warm-up|
|8:45 am||9km runners start|
|8:50 am||5km walkers start|
|8:55 am||2km walkers start|
|10:30 am||Prize presentation|
|11:00 am||Race day finish|
*Timings and distances are subject to change
- Cathryn Wakefield just donated $23.05
- Cathryn Wakefield just registered for Mildura
- Margaret Raupach just donated $1.30
- Cathryn Wakefield just donated $31.95
- Marcia Mallia just donated $26.30
- Walk It Off just created a team in Mildura
- Marcia Mallia just registered for Mildura
- Kylie Crouch just registered for Mildura
- April Bird just registered for Mildura
- Jodie Atkinson just donated $35.07
- Jodie Atkinson just registered for Mildura
- Karen Thrum just registered for Mildura
- Julie McLoughlin just registered for Mildura
- Kate Roberts just donated $60.93
- AHP Mildura just created a team in Mildura
- Trish Pongraz just registered for Mildura
- Nicole Young just donated $1.88
- Nicole Young just registered for Mildura
- Sione Taufa just donated $3.77
- Sione Taufa just registered for Mildura
How do I create or join a team?
When you first register their will be a section called ‘Create your page’. On the bottom of this page there is a section to create or join a team. Just follow the steps and you should be good to go!
If you have already registered, just search for the team. Click on the teams' fundraising page and then the yellow 'Join Team' button.
If you are already registered and want to create a brand new team, simply log in to your account go to your dashboard and then an option will appear to create a team. Simply follow the prompts and you're all set up.
How many kilometres is Memory Walk & Jog?
Mildura has a 2km short walk, 5km long walk and 9km timed run.
Can my family do different race types?
Horses for courses? Absolutely! When you select the family ticket, please enter in the chosen race type for each person.
I want to fundraise. How do I get started?
No problem, we’re here to help! Check out our Fundraising Tips as a starting point. We also get you started with your own, editable fundraising page when you register for an event (you’ll receive a link in your registration email). If you’ve run out of inspiration, give us a call for a chat and a brainstorm.