Raised so far
About Mudgee Pop Up
Join us at our new location in Lawson Park to walk, jog or run, and beat dementia across that finish line!
Mudgee Pop Up is a great way to complete your kilometres at a time that suits you. Get active and fundraise any time between 8am to 1pm – all whilst taking in the beautiful parklands and enjoying watching wildlife on the river. After working up an appetite, you might even want to sample some of the delicious local produce that Mudgee is so well-known for! Go on, you deserve it!
As a bonus, you’ll also receive a MW&J T-shirt and exclusive Pop Up bag full of goodies on the day of the event.
The difference you make by registering
From the moment you register for Memory Walk & Jog, you’re helping us to provide vital support services to the estimated 153,000 people with dementia in New South Wales. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented Australian scientists can work towards a possible future without dementia.
Register for Mudgee Pop Up
You’re just a click away from getting active and striding ahead for dementia!
Choose to register as an individual or a group.
It’s never been easier to get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Please note there is no set course for this event. We provide the start/finish, as well as an event site. You will be unsupervised whilst completing your kilometres, however there will be first-aid available at the event site.
Be one of the first 200 people that register to receive a free t-shirt and a Lucas' Papaw tube!
Location & Parking
Check back closer to event day. More information coming soon.
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- 53foodco just donated $56.45
- Merrilyn just donated $10.65
- Colleen just donated $58.58
- Kristy just donated $58.58
- Lois just donated $106.50
- K+Co Cleaning just donated $106.50
- Kelly Carter just donated $21.30
- Adam O'Neill just donated $30.00
- Shileigh Yates just donated $25.59
- Shileigh just registered for Mudgee
- Carol Tallon just donated $80.00
- Judith Plummer just donated $33.05
- Judith just registered for Mudgee
- Lois just registered for Mudgee
- Kelly just registered for Mudgee
- Kiriwai Marr-Heta just donated $53.25
- Sue selby just donated $21.30
- David Morris just donated $106.50
- Elesha Camiller just donated $3.96
- Elesha just registered for Mudgee