Friday 4 June 2021
Blue Hills Lifestyle Village & Manor
Prestons, NSW, 2170
Raised so far
We are inviting all staff, residents and families to join us as we walk to help raise vital funds for Dementia Australia.
Your fundraising provides vital support services to the estimated 472,000 people living with dementia in Australia. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
- Blue Hills Manor just donated $340.00
- Suzanna Vladislavic just donated $2.60
- Suzanna Vladislavic just donated $40.00
- Suzanna Vladislavic just donated $1.30
- Suzanna Vladislavic just donated $20.00
- Suzanna just registered for Blue Hills Manor Memory Walk
- Andrew Craig just donated $21.95
- Andrew just registered for Blue Hills Manor Memory Walk
- Lokini Vinoth just donated $20.00
- Lokini just registered for Blue Hills Manor Memory Walk
How do I create or join a team?
When you first register their will be a section called ‘Create your page’. On the bottom of this page there is a section to create or join a team. Just follow the steps and you should be good to go!
If you have already registered, just search for the team. Click on the teams' fundraising page and then the yellow 'Join Team' button.
If you are already registered and want to create a brand new team, simply log in to your account go to your dashboard and then an option will appear to create a team. Simply follow the prompts and you're all set up.
I want to fundraise. How do I get started?
No problem, we’re here to help! Check out our Fundraising Tips as a starting point. We also get you started with your own, editable fundraising page when you register for an event (you’ll receive a link in your registration email). If you’ve run out of inspiration, give us a call for a chat and a brainstorm.