Raised so far
About Brisbane Memory Walk & Jog
Join us at Brisbane’s hidden gem Rocks Riverside Park to walk, jog or run along one of the city’s most delightful and scenic tracks – let’s beat dementia across that finish line together!
Brisbane Memory Walk & Jog is a fun day out for the whole community. It’s also a chance to get active and fundraise in a very special location. We can’t wait to see you there again in 2022!
The difference you make by registering
From the moment you register for Memory Walk & Jog, you’re helping us to provide vital support services to the estimated 87,700 people with dementia in Queensland. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented Australian scientists can work towards a possible future without dementia.
Register for Brisbane Memory Walk & Jog
You’re just a click away from getting active and striding ahead for dementia!
Choose to register as an individual or a group. Then select whether you’d like to walk, jog, or run our 2km, 5km or timed 10km course.
It’s never been easier to get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Be one of the first 500 people that register to receive a free t-shirt and a Lucas' Papaw tube!
Location & Parking
Check back closer to event day. More information coming soon.
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Rayne Horton just donated $1.95
- Rayne just registered for Brisbane
- Jon and Lynne Betts just donated $4.55
- Jon and Lynne just registered for Brisbane
- Evin McDermott just donated $33.90
- Evin just registered for Brisbane
- Carla Loughnane just donated $5.85
- Carla just registered for Brisbane
- Nadia Nadia just donated $33.90
- Heather’s girls just created a team in Brisbane
- Pamela just registered for Brisbane
- Monica Smith just donated $30.00
- Monica just registered for Brisbane
- Pauline Powell just donated $1.43
- Pauline just registered for Brisbane
- Bruce just registered for Brisbane
- Amy Winterbine just donated $100.00
- Amy just registered for Brisbane
- Sammie Field just donated $1.95
- Sammie just registered for Brisbane