Sunday, 14 June 2020
From 7:00 am
Rocks Riverside Park, Seventeen Mile Rocks, Brisbane, QLD
Raised so far
About Brisbane Memory Walk & Jog
Rock up and raise some dementia-beating dollars in Brisbane this coming June.
Walk, jog or run the riverside! With every kilometre you cover and every dollar you raise, you’ll help us make a better today for people living with dementia, their families and carers.
So, spread the word and join us for a morning of fun, fitness and fundraising!
Register for Brisbane Memory Walk & Jog today
Get active and beat dementia your way! Register as an individual or a group. Select either 2.5km, 5km or 10km as your preferred distance. Choose whether you want to walk, jog or run. Whichever way you decide to move, you’ll be helping us beat dementia to the finish line!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
Every kilometre and every dollar counts. The fundraising you do will make the world of difference to the estimated 84,940 people with dementia in QLD. And it means Dementia Australia can do more to make life better for them and their loved ones. It may even help us put a stop to dementia for good.
Brisbane! It’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia!
The first 500 people to register will receive a free t-shirt.
|Child (6-17 years)||$27.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
|Senior (60+ years)||$27.00|
|7:00 am||On-the-day registration|
|8:10 am||Race welcome|
|8:20 am||Group warm-up|
|8:45 am||10km runners start|
|8:50 am||5km walkers start|
|8:55 am||2.5km walkers start|
|10:30 am||Prize presentation|
|11:00 am||Race day finish|
*Timings and distances are subject to change
- Dawn Tamini just donated $1.75
- Dawn Tamini just registered for Brisbane
- Patricia Fechner just donated $34.29
- Blue Care just created a team in Brisbane
- Patricia Fechner just registered for Brisbane
- Cathy Kent just donated $26.63
- Michelle Weaver just donated $60.91
- Michelle Weaver just registered for Brisbane
- Michelle Taylor just donated $50.00
- Julie Challenor just donated $2.34
- Julie Challenor just registered for Brisbane
- Lynne Thompson just donated $55.00
- Amanda Carter just donated $31.95
- Renee Allan just donated $30.00
- Tracey Powles just donated $31.95
- Tracey Powles just donated $50.00
- Paul Costa just donated $30.00
- Mel Noack just donated $58.58
- Christie Wieland just donated $20.00
- Renee Huntley just donated $21.30
How do I create or join a team?
When you first register their will be a section called ‘Create your page’. On the bottom of this page there is a section to create or join a team. Just follow the steps and you should be good to go!
If you have already registered, just search for the team. Click on the teams' fundraising page and then the yellow 'Join Team' button.
If you are already registered and want to create a brand new team, simply log in to your account go to your dashboard and then an option will appear to create a team. Simply follow the prompts and you're all set up.
How many kilometres is Memory Walk & Jog?
Brisbane has a 2.5km short walk, 5km long walk and 10km timed run.
Can my family do different race types?
Horses for courses? Absolutely! When you select the family ticket or buy multiple tickets for a team or organisation, please enter in the chosen race type for each person.
I want to fundraise. How do I get started?
No problem, we’re here to help! Check out our Fundraising Tips as a starting point. We also get you started with your own, editable fundraising page when you register for an event (you’ll receive a link in your registration email). If you’ve run out of inspiration, give us a call for a chat and a brainstorm.