Raised so far
Join us in Seventeen Mile Rocks.
Come along to Rocks Riverside Park for a morning of family-friendly fun, fitness and fundraising. How you take part is up to you. Walk, jog or run? Fancy dress or personal best?
Beat dementia your way. Spread the word and bring your friends, family, work mates and even the dog! Memory Walk & Jog is a fun day out for the whole community. It’s a great way to get active and make the world of difference for people living with dementia. Let’s do this Brisbane!
The difference you make by registering
It’s like a big dementia family all coming together in a nice warm hug.
- Sharon, Brisbane Memory Walk & Jog Fundraiser
Register for Brisbane and get your tickets today.
It's time to get active and beat dementia. Simply purchase your tickets, set up your fundraising page, and then join us on Sunday, 26 May at Rocks Riverside Park.
Whether you choose to take part in our 2km Walk, a 5km Walk/Jog, or the 10km Timed Run, you will be making the world better for the 400,000 Australians living with dementia.
|7:30am||Event site opens|
|8:25am||Warm up begins|
|8:40am||10km Timed Run starts|
|8:43am||5km Walk/Jog starts|
|8:46am||2km Walk starts|
Be one of the first 500
people that register
to receive a free t-shirt
and a Lucas’ Papaw tube!
Event Photo Gallery
Highlights from our last event
Let's see who's on top
- Mekiel just registered for Brisbane
- Carolyn Moor just donated $5.90
- Carolyn just registered for Brisbane
- Samara Spaulding just donated $2.62
- Samara just registered for Brisbane
- Nicole Mostyn just donated $5.54
- Helen Procter-Brown just donated $1.61
- Helen just registered for Brisbane
- Nicole just registered for Brisbane
- Susan Boniface just donated $25.00
- Susan just registered for Brisbane
- Bernie Dwyer just donated $106.50
- Amanda Bordin just donated $36.12
- Amanda just registered for Brisbane
- Team EJ just created a team in Brisbane
- Leah just registered for Brisbane
- Jessica Dunstan just donated $12.62
- Jessica just registered for Brisbane
- Stephen Vale just donated $33.92
- Stephen just registered for Brisbane