Saturday, 13 March 2021
Regatta Grounds, Hobart, TAS
Raised so far
This event is now closed.
Your fundraising pages will remain open until July 2021.
About Hobart Memory Walk & Jog
Hobart, we are on our way to Regatta Grounds! Join us for a morning of fun, fitness and fundraising. Together we get active and raise vital funds that provide life-changing support and services for people in your community. We cannot wait to see you there!
Register for Hobart Memory Walk & Jog today
Hobart, it’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia! Register as an individual or a group. Whether you are an exercise enthusiast or a couch connoisseur we have a distance for you! Choose to walk, jog or run our 2km, 6km or 8km course. Get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
COVID-19 has brought a unique set of challenges and changes to our community and lives and now more than ever people living with dementia need our support. Your fundraising provides vital support services to the estimated 11,500 people with dementia in TAS. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
A community together, against dementia.
(2 adults + 2 concessions)
|Senior (60+ years)||$35.00|
|Child (6-17 years)||$35.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Damien Reidy just donated $2.92
- Damien just registered for Hobart
- Marisol Angeles just donated $2.92
- Marisol just registered for Hobart
- Jackson Leigh just donated $2.92
- Jackson just registered for Hobart
- Nigel Incoll just donated $8.78
- The Dukes just created a team in Hobart
- Nigel just registered for Hobart
- michael hancock just donated $31.95
- Paul Salmon just donated $106.50
- Lee-Ann just donated $10.00
- Denise just donated $100.00
- Mani and Matt just donated $31.95
- Cate Young just donated $58.58
- Anonymous just donated $5.00
- maree taylor just donated $50.00
- Calvary A&E Dept just donated $200.00
- Angela Green just donated $53.25
- Michael Murray just donated $31.95