Sunday, 22 March 2020
From 7:00 am
Regatta Grounds, Hobart, TAS
Raised so far
About Hobart Memory Walk & Jog
We can’t wait to see you all at Hobart’s FIRST Memory Walk & Jog!
Join us at the Regatta Grounds to get active and raise some dementia-beating dollars this coming March.
Bring family, friends and work mates along for a morning of fun, fitness and fundraising. Together, we’ll walk, jog or run to make the world of difference for people living with dementia.
Register for Hobart Memory Walk & Jog today
Get active and beat dementia your way! Register as an individual or a group. Select either 2km, 6km or 8km as your preferred distance. Choose whether you want to walk, jog or run. Whichever way you decide to move, you’ll be helping us beat dementia to the finish line!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
Every kilometre and every dollar counts. The fundraising you do will make the world of difference to the estimated 11,270 people with dementia in TAS. And it means Dementia Australia can do more to make life better for them and their loved ones. It may even help us put a stop to dementia for good.
Hobart! It’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia!
The first 500 people to register will receive a free t-shirt.
|Child (6-17 years)||$27.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
|Senior (60+ years)||$27.00|
|7:00 am||On-the-day registration|
|8:10 am||Race welcome|
|8:20 am||Group warm-up|
|8:45 am||8km runners start|
|8:50 am||6km walkers start|
|8:55 am||2km walkers start|
|10:30 am||Prize presentation|
|11:00 am||Race day finish|
*Timings and distances are subject to change
- Adrienne Reeve just donated $106.50
- Cindy Burnell just donated $31.95
- Lesley Somerville just donated $100.00
- Alyson Brody just donated $31.95
- Peacock 1 just created a team in Hobart
- Nijole Wilson just registered for Hobart
- Adrian Nillsen just donated $55.00
- Bridie Taylor just donated $4.09
- Bridie Taylor just registered for Hobart
- Jo Hansen just donated $1.75
- Jo Hansen just registered for Hobart
- Heather Easther just donated $34.29
- Heather Easther just registered for Hobart
- Linda flynn just registered for Hobart
- Loretta Turner just donated $2.34
- Loretta Turner just registered for Hobart
- Lesley Draper just donated $10.65
- Rachael Pearton just donated $24.29
- Rachael Pearton just registered for Hobart
- Elizabeth Tongs just registered for Hobart
How do I create or join a team?
When you first register their will be a section called ‘Create your page’. On the bottom of this page there is a section to create or join a team. Just follow the steps and you should be good to go!
If you have already registered, just search for the team. Click on the teams' fundraising page and then the yellow 'Join Team' button.
If you are already registered and want to create a brand new team, simply log in to your account go to your dashboard and then an option will appear to create a team. Simply follow the prompts and you're all set up.
How many kilometres is Memory Walk & Jog?
Hobart has a 2km short walk, 6km long walk and 8km timed run.
Can my family do different race types?
Horses for courses? Absolutely! When you select the family ticket or buy multiple tickets for a team or organisation, please enter in the chosen race type for each person.
I want to fundraise. How do I get started?
No problem, we’re here to help! Check out our Fundraising Tips as a starting point. We also get you started with your own, editable fundraising page when you register for an event (you’ll receive a link in your registration email). If you’ve run out of inspiration, give us a call for a chat and a brainstorm.