Raised so far
Join us at Speers Point Park in the Hunter.
Hunter Memory Walk & Jog - we know how passionate you are as a community, and we are excited to see you all again!
Together, we’re going to get active, raise money and have loads of fun by walking, jogging or running around Cockle Bay. It’s a great way to get active and make the world of difference for people living with dementia. Let’s do this Hunter!
The difference you make by registering
I wanted to spread the word and show people that dementia isn’t just for the old, it affects the young too.
- Jacinda, Hunter Memory Walk & Jog Fundraiser
Register for the Hunter and get your tickets today.
It's time to get active and beat dementia. Simply purchase your tickets, set up your fundraising page, and then join us on Sunday, 12 May at Speers Point Park.
Whether you choose to take part in our 2km Walk, an 8km Walk/Jog, or the 8km Timed Run, you will be making the world better for the 400,000 Australians living with dementia.
|7:30am||Event site opens|
|8:25am||Warm up begins|
|8:40am||8km Run starts|
|8:43am||8km Walk starts|
|8:46am||2km Family Walk starts|
Be one of the first 500
people that register
to receive a free t-shirt
and a Lucas’ Papaw tube!
Event Photo Gallery
Highlights from our last event
Let's see who's on top
- Bernadette Gehrig just donated $33.56
- Angie just registered for Hunter
- Bernadette just registered for Hunter
- Joshua Dobson just donated $1.61
- Joshua just registered for Hunter
- Le Anne Wilson just donated $1.25
- Le Anne just registered for Hunter
- Gai Griffiths just donated $11.90
- Greg Denton just donated $50.00
- Gai just registered for Hunter
- elisabeth connor just donated $1.25
- elisabeth just registered for Hunter
- George Louca just donated $200.00
- Samantha Marshall just donated $1.61
- Lorraine O'Regan just donated $3.22
- Samantha just registered for Hunter
- Stephen just registered for Hunter
- Noreen Delahunty just donated $117.15
- Janice Hartge just donated $2.86
- Janice just registered for Hunter