Raised so far
About Hunter Memory Walk & Jog
We’re back this year at Hunter. Join us at the always lovely, always picturesque Speers Point Park to walk, jog or run - and beat dementia across that finish line at the grassy lakeside park – popularly known as the hub of Lake Macquarie.
The difference you make by registering
From the moment you register for Memory Walk & Jog, you’re helping us to provide vital support services to the estimated 153,000 people with dementia in New South Wales. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented Australian scientists can work towards a possible future without dementia.
Register for Hunter Memory Walk & Jog
You’re just a click away from getting active and striding ahead for dementia!
Choose to register as an individual or a group. Then select whether you’d like to walk, jog, or run our 2km, 8km or timed 8km course.
It’s never been easier to get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Be one of the first 500 people that register to receive a free t-shirt and a Lucas' Papaw tube!
Location & Parking
Check back closer to event day. More information coming soon.
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Brad Shawcross just donated $1.56
- Brad just registered for Hunter
- Bernadette Gehrig just donated $33.12
- Bernadette just registered for Hunter
- Warrick Smith just donated $10.92
- Warrick just registered for Hunter
- Alison Spamer just donated $7.02
- Alison just registered for Hunter
- Bruce Atkins just donated $33.12
- Bruce just registered for Hunter
- COLLEEN ATKINS just donated $33.12
- COLLEEN just registered for Hunter
- Stuart Munro just donated $112.48
- Mark Townsend just donated $1.56
- Mark just registered for Hunter
- Stuart just registered for Hunter
- Kristyn Cook just donated $1.56
- Kristyn just registered for Hunter
- Joanne Page just donated $33.51
- Joanne just registered for Hunter