Sunday, 21 March 2021
From 7:00 am
Speers Point Park, Lake Macquarie, NSW
Raised so far
Get your 30% Super Early Bird discount today! No code needed!
About Hunter Memory Walk & Jog
Join us at Hunter Memory Walk & Jog. We know how passionate you are as a community and we can’t wait to see you all again! Together, we’re going to get active, raise money and have loads of fun by walking, jogging or running around the foreshore. It’s a great way to get active and make the world of difference for people living with dementia. Let’s do this Hunter!
Register for Hunter Memory Walk & Jog today
Hunter, it’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia! Register as an individual or a group. Whether you are an exercise enthusiast or a couch connoisseur we have a distance for you! Choose to walk, jog or run our 2km, 7.5km or 7.5km timed run course. Get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Be one of the first 500 people to register to receive a free t-shirt!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
COVID-19 has brought a unique set of challenges and changes to our community and lives and now more than ever people living with dementia need our support. Your fundraising provides vital support services to the estimated 153,000 people with dementia in NSW. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
A community together, against dementia.
(Super Early Bird)
No discount code needed!
(2 adults + 2 concessions)
|Senior (60+ years)||$20.00|
|Child (6-17 years)||$20.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are commited to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Bruce McIlveen just donated $33.64
- Bruce just registered for Hunter
- Anne-Marie Hoad just donated $33.25
- Anne-Marie just registered for Hunter
- Sue Shute just donated $1.30
- Sue just registered for Hunter
- Lyndsay Cain just donated $31.95
- jan homewood just donated $1.30
- jan just registered for Hunter
- Kerri Wagner just donated $31.95
- VIRGINIA HARDYMAN just donated $33.25
- VIRGINIA just registered for Hunter
- Lecia just registered for Hunter
- Laura Potts just donated $36.63
- Laura just registered for Hunter
- Nerida Cain just donated $12.60
- Nerida just registered for Hunter
- Barbara Anne Payne just donated $58.58
- Joy Parker just donated $31.95
- Joy just registered for Hunter