Sunday, 30 May 2021
From 7:00 am
Speers Point Park, Lake Macquarie, NSW
Raised so far
NEW EVENT DATE!
We are so excited to announce the new event date, due to the local floods. See you at Speers Point Park on SUNDAY 30 MAY!
About Hunter Memory Walk & Jog
Join us at Hunter Memory Walk & Jog. We know how passionate you are as a community and we can’t wait to see you all again! Together, we’re going to get active, raise money and have loads of fun by walking, jogging or running around the foreshore. It’s a great way to get active and make the world of difference for people living with dementia. Let’s do this Hunter!
Register for Hunter Memory Walk & Jog today
Hunter, it’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia! Register as an individual or a group. Whether you are an exercise enthusiast or a couch connoisseur we have a distance for you! Choose to walk, jog or run our 2km, 7.5km or 7.5km timed run course. Get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
COVID-19 has brought a unique set of challenges and changes to our community and lives and now more than ever people living with dementia need our support. Your fundraising provides vital support services to the estimated 153,000 people with dementia in NSW. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
A community together, against dementia.
(2 adults + 2 concessions)
|Senior (60+ years)||$29.00|
|Child (6-17 years)||$29.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
|7:00 am||On-the-day registration|
|8:10 am||Race welcome|
|8:20 am||Group warm-up|
|8:45 am||7.5km runners start|
|8:50 am||7.5km walkers start|
|8:55 am||2km walkers start|
|10:30 am||Prize presentation|
|11:00 am||Race day finish|
*Timings and distances are subject to change
- Kylie Finlay just donated $10.72
- Michelle just registered for Hunter
- Team Narrabri Dementia Friends x just created a team in Hunter
- Kylie just registered for Hunter
- Hannah Young just donated $111.57
- Connor just registered for Hunter
- Marija juric just donated $106.50
- Margaret Broadhurst just donated $106.50
- Anonymous just donated $532.50
- Anthony Shalala just donated $213.00
- Sue Pittman just donated $30.00
- Diana Kosseifi just donated $58.58
- Christine Kirk just donated $106.50
- Tanya Newberry just donated $31.95
- Roula just donated $53.25
- Hiam Thomas just donated $58.58
- Middle East Times just donated $532.50
- Shellee Carrasco just donated $106.50
- Anna SHALALA just donated $53.25
- Ana Martinez just donated $50.00