Sunday, 21 March 2021
From 7:00 am
Speers Point Park, Lake Macquarie, NSW
Raised so far
Get your 20% Early Bird discount today! No code needed!
About Hunter Memory Walk & Jog
Join us at Hunter Memory Walk & Jog. We know how passionate you are as a community and we can’t wait to see you all again! Together, we’re going to get active, raise money and have loads of fun by walking, jogging or running around the foreshore. It’s a great way to get active and make the world of difference for people living with dementia. Let’s do this Hunter!
Register for Hunter Memory Walk & Jog today
Hunter, it’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia! Register as an individual or a group. Whether you are an exercise enthusiast or a couch connoisseur we have a distance for you! Choose to walk, jog or run our 2km, 7.5km or 7.5km timed run course. Get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Be one of the first 500 people to register to receive a free t-shirt!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
COVID-19 has brought a unique set of challenges and changes to our community and lives and now more than ever people living with dementia need our support. Your fundraising provides vital support services to the estimated 153,000 people with dementia in NSW. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
A community together, against dementia.
(Early Bird discount)
No code needed!
(2 adults + 2 concessions)
|Senior (60+ years)||$23.00|
|Child (6-17 years)||$23.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- David Fox just donated $33.97
- David just registered for Hunter
- David Cahill just donated $106.50
- Joanne Page just donated $2.02
- Joanne just registered for Hunter
- Kerry-Lee just registered for Hunter
- Alisa Webb just donated $6.17
- Daniel O’Neill just donated $38.77
- Alisa just registered for Hunter
- Daniel just registered for Hunter
- Shanan Hale just donated $2.02
- Shanan just registered for Hunter
- Jo just registered for Hunter
- Tess Ryan just donated $23.32
- Tess just registered for Hunter
- Lena Hardy just donated $21.30
- Louise Cook just donated $33.45
- Louise just registered for Hunter
- Catherine Cook just donated $33.97
- Unit 1 just created a team in Hunter