Raised so far
Join us at Wollongong's Lang Park.
Illawarra, we are coming back! Whether you run, jog or walk, The Blue Mile is the perfect setting for a morning of fun, fundraising and fitness.
Take in the spectacular coastline whilst turning your kilometres into dementia-beating dollars. Illawarra we cannot wait to see as together, we kick dementia to the curb.
The difference you make by registering
It’s a big thing for our family to take part in Memory Walk & Jog and make a difference for someone else with dementia.
- Bruce, Illawarra Memory Walk & Jog Fundraiser
Register for the Illawarra and get your tickets today.
Whether you choose to take part in our 2km Walk, a 6km Walk/Jog, or the 6km Timed Run, you will be making the world better for the 400,000 Australians living with dementia.
|7:30am||Event site opens|
|8:25am||Warm up begins|
|8:40am||6km Timed Run starts|
|8:43am||6km Walk/Jog starts|
|8:46am||2km Walk starts|
Be one of the first 500
people that register
to receive a free t-shirt
and a Lucas’ Papaw tube!
Event Photo Gallery
Highlights from our last event
Let's see who's on top
- Michelle McKenzie just donated $60.18
- Michelle just registered for Illawarra
- Rachel Mikleus just donated $66.26
- Jim’s Crew just created a team in Illawarra
- Rachel just registered for Illawarra
- Cathy Rodden just donated $61.08
- HotRods just created a team in Illawarra
- Peter just registered for Illawarra
- Wayne Barham just donated $12.26
- Wayne just registered for Illawarra
- Estia Health Figtree just created a team in Illawarra
- Tom Ward just donated $11.90
- Tom just registered for Illawarra
- Bridget Hayes just donated $33.56
- Bridget just registered for Illawarra
- Angela Pellegrino Lavalle just donated $55.00
- Angela just registered for Illawarra
- Wendy Holland just donated $26.13
- Wendy just registered for Illawarra
- Lorraine Phillips just donated $61.44