Raised so far
Royce's Big Walk
Penrith Panthers’ favourite son Royce Simmons recently has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. Typically of the man known only as ‘Simmo’, the footy legend wants to help enhance the lives of everyone impacted by dementia.
Royce himself will depart his Central NSW hometown of Gooloogong on Tuesday 17 May and complete a 300km journey to Penrith on Friday 27 May.
You can join Royce on his Big Walk by virtually completing your own kms between 17-27 May to help complete a lap of Australia - that's 15,000km!
For Royce’s walk schedule, details of fundraising events along the way, and much more, go to www.roycesbigwalk.com.au.
How you can join
Sign up for FREE as an individual or as a team
2. Pick a distance
Choose your distance goal
Tell everyone about your challenge
4. Start your challenge
Join Royce and get moving between 17-27 May
- Jamy-Lee & Jordan M just donated $106.50
- Sarah just donated $21.30
- Anonymous just donated $55
- Adam & Sarah just donated $106.50
- Ben just donated $31.95
- Geoff & Michelle just donated $213
- Kieran just donated $58.58
- Terry just donated $213
- Tim & Cathy just donated $213
- Tim & Andi just donated $100
- Ryan and Vanessa Isidro just donated $106.50
- Sarah Williams just donated $21.30
- Michele just donated $106.50
- Ream Sabbah just donated $58.58
- Noel just donated $106.50
- Angela and Tim just donated $58.58
- Warren just donated $58.58
- Rhian just donated $58.58
- Wendy just donated $21.30
- Lauren just donated $319.50