Sunday, 7 June 2020
From 7:00 am
Kawana Surf Club, Buddina, Sunshine Coast, QLD
Raised so far
About Sunshine Coast Memory Walk & Jog
Join us for a morning of fun, fitness and fundraising at the Sunshine Coast Memory Walk & Jog!
Bring everyone to the event – friends, family, work mates, even your dog! With the surf and sand behind us, together we’ll run, jog or walk our kilometres into life-changing dollars for people living with dementia.
Because every step we take is bringing us closer to a dementia-friendly world.
Register for Sunshine Coast Memory Walk & Jog today
Get active and beat dementia your way! Register as an individual or a group. Select either 2.5km, 5km or 9km as your preferred distance. Choose whether you want to walk, jog or run. Whichever way you decide to move, you’ll be helping us beat dementia to the finish line!
Fundraise for people living with dementia
Every kilometre and every dollar counts. The fundraising you do will make the world of difference to the estimated 84,940 people with dementia in QLD. And it means Dementia Australia can do more to make life better for them and their loved ones. It may even help us put a stop to dementia for good.
Sunshine Coast! It’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia!
Early Bird Tickets
|Child (6-17 years)||$21.00|
|Junior (0-5 years)||FREE|
|Senior (60+ years)||$21.00|
|7:00 am||On-the-day registration|
|8:10 am||Race welcome|
|8:20 am||Group warm-up|
|8:45 am||9km runners start|
|8:50 am||5km walkers start|
|8:55 am||2.5km walkers start|
|10:30 am||Prize presentation|
|11:00 am||Race day finish|
*Timings and distances are subject to change
- Rachael Bond just registered for Sunshine Coast
- Alicia Cundy just donated $20.00
- Alicia Cundy just registered for Sunshine Coast
- Helen Collen just donated $3.25
- Helen Collen just registered for Sunshine Coast
- Richard Peeke just donated $106.50
- Glenn lahey just donated $31.95
- Peter Adrichem just donated $106.50
- Gordon Sinclair just donated $58.58
- Gayle Lahey just donated $55.00
- Heather Henderson just donated $33.84
- Heather Henderson just registered for Sunshine Coast
- Karen Peeke just donated $30.00
- Candice Sutton just donated $1.88
- Candice Sutton just registered for Sunshine Coast
- Karen Peeke just registered for Sunshine Coast
- Gayle Lahey just registered for Sunshine Coast
- David Lahey just registered for Sunshine Coast
- Peekey’s Pack just created a team in Sunshine Coast
- Kaicee Lahey just registered for Sunshine Coast
How do I create or join a team?
When you first register their will be a section called ‘Create your page’. On the bottom of this page there is a section to create or join a team. Just follow the steps and you should be good to go!
If you have already registered, just search for the team. Click on the teams' fundraising page and then the yellow 'Join Team' button.
If you are already registered and want to create a brand new team, simply log in to your account go to your dashboard and then an option will appear to create a team. Simply follow the prompts and you're all set up.
How many kilometres is Memory Walk & Jog?
Sunshine Coast has a 2.5km short walk, 5km long walk and 9km timed run.
Can my family do different race types?
Horses for courses? Absolutely! When you select the family ticket or buy multiple tickets for a team or organisation, please enter in the chosen race type for each person.
I want to fundraise. How do I get started?
No problem, we’re here to help! Check out our Fundraising Tips as a starting point. We also get you started with your own, editable fundraising page when you register for an event (you’ll receive a link in your registration email). If you’ve run out of inspiration, give us a call for a chat and a brainstorm.