Raised so far
About Wagga Wagga Pop Up
Join us at our new location in Apex Park to walk, jog or run - and beat dementia across that finish line!
Wagga Wagga Pop Up is a great way to complete your kilometres at a time that suits you. Get active and fundraise any time between 8am to 10am – all whilst taking in the sights around Lake Albert, a popular spot for both landlubbers and boating enthusiasts!
As a bonus, you’ll also receive a MW&J T-shirt and exclusive Pop Up bag full of goodies on the day of the event.
The difference you make by registering
From the moment you register for Memory Walk & Jog, you’re helping us to provide vital support services to the estimated 153,000 people with dementia in New South Wales. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented Australian scientists can work towards a possible future without dementia.
Register for Wagga Wagga Pop Up
You’re just a click away from getting active and striding ahead for dementia!
Choose to register as an individual or a group.
It’s never been easier to get active your way and help us beat dementia to the finish line!
Please note there is no set course for this event. We provide the start/finish, as well as an event site. You will be unsupervised whilst completing your kilometres, however there will be first-aid available at the event site.
Be one of the first 200 people that register to receive a free t-shirt and a Lucas' Papaw tube!
Location & Parking
You will find us at Apex Park and parking is right next door!
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to holding safe events. We are working with local council and state governments to comply with all current regulations, restrictions and health advice.
- Fox Pastoral just donated $266.25
- Anonymous just donated $20.00
- Brent Barber just donated $58.58
- Renae Hunt just donated $100.00
- Anonymous just donated $532.50
- Narelle Murphy/Norma kuhne just donated $106.50
- Gerri ???? just donated $58.58
- Dee just donated $58.58
- Mandi just donated $213.00
- Gav, Belinda & girls just donated $106.50
- Red Nova Coffee just donated $210.50
- Kaz just donated $31.95
- Toby Caqusau just donated $31.95
- Johanna Stanton just donated $58.58
- Angela Williams just donated $106.50
- Joanne Burrows just donated $10.00
- Mary Lupis just donated $28.00
- Shell just donated $106.50
- Liji just donated $213.00
- Kylie Thompson just donated $58.58