Sunday 18 April 2021
Sunrise Labyrinth Walk - Bargara
Raised so far
Bundaberg Memory Walk & Jog is back!
Sunrise Labyrinth walk on the beach - Bargara opposite Ricks Cafe
Join us to welcome the sunrise and walk a beach labyrinth to honour a loved one living with Dementia or remember a loved one who has passed on.
Your fundraising provides vital support services to the estimated 87,700 people with dementia in QLD. Your fundraising also drives our non-stop research partnerships, where talented scientists, can work towards a possible future without dementia.
- Andrew Craig just donated $10.00
- Johnny Zirilli just donated $20.00
- Linda Bellchambers just donated $10.65
- Cynthia Hoogstraten just donated $50.00
- Artie Stevens just donated $26.63
- Anonymous just donated $30.00
- Teresa Hriljac just donated $10.00
- Ailsa Stevens just donated $21.30
- Judy Peters just donated $30.00
- Ramona Lane just donated $3.95
- Ramona Lane just donated $20.00
- Cynthia Hoogstraten just donated $10.00
- Cynthia just registered for Bundaberg Memory Walk
- Neville Pedersen just donated $31.95
- Russell Kelly just donated $21.30
- Pauline Gee just donated $31.95
- June Sankowsky just donated $21.30
- Leonie Braund just donated $58.58
- Barbara Stevens just donated $10.00
- Test just registered for Bundaberg Memory Walk
How do I create or join a team?
When you first register their will be a section called ‘Create your page’. On the bottom of this page there is a section to create or join a team. Just follow the steps and you should be good to go!
If you have already registered, just search for the team. Click on the teams' fundraising page and then the yellow 'Join Team' button.
If you are already registered and want to create a brand new team, simply log in to your account go to your dashboard and then an option will appear to create a team. Simply follow the prompts and you're all set up.
I want to fundraise. How do I get started?
No problem, we’re here to help! Check out our Fundraising Tips as a starting point. We also get you started with your own, editable fundraising page when you register for an event (you’ll receive a link in your registration email). If you’ve run out of inspiration, give us a call for a chat and a brainstorm.