Raised so far
Join us at Cronulla's Don Lucas Reserve.
Nothing beats a morning walk or jog by the beachside for a good cause!
Don Lucas Reserve will be buzzing come March with families, friends and pooches all on the same mission to create a better future for those living with dementia. You bring the energy and we'll bring the action!
The difference you make by registering
It's is about making a small difference to somebody like my mum. You meet others who are going through something similar.
- Kerrie, Memory Walk & Jog Fundraiser
Register for Cronulla and get your tickets today.
It's time to get active and beat dementia. Simply purchase your tickets, set up your fundraising page, and then join us on Sunday, 10 March at Don Lucas Reserve.
Whether you choose to take part in our 3km Walk, an 8km Walk/Jog, or the 8km Timed Run, you will be making the world better for the 400,000 Australians living with dementia.
|8:00am||Event site opens|
|8:25am||Warm up begins|
|8:40am||8km Timed Run starts|
|8:43am||8km Walk/Jog starts|
|8:46am||3km Walk starts|
Be one of the first 500
people that register
to receive a free t-shirt
and a Lucas’ Papaw tube!
Event Photo Gallery
Highlights from our last event
Let's see who's on top
- Kerryn Dziamba just donated $109.36
- Kerryn just registered for Cronulla
- Eddy Declercq just donated $81.75
- Eddy just registered for Cronulla
- Mariel Andrea Escobar just donated $2.26
- Mariel Andrea just registered for Cronulla
- Kylie Voysey just donated $1.61
- Kylie just registered for Cronulla
- Jaime Tasker just donated $50.00
- Angie Macken just donated $1.61
- Angie just registered for Cronulla
- Nicole Tasker just donated $117.15
- Gwen Marschke just donated $2.41
- Gwen just registered for Cronulla
- Jared Tasker just donated $60.18
- Jared just registered for Cronulla
- Jen Grose just donated $6.43
- Jen just registered for Cronulla
- Samantha Lai just donated $3.87
- Samantha just registered for Cronulla