Raised so far
Redcliffe help us beat dementia.
Moreton Bay - tie up your laces and get ready to join your local community for the innagural Redcliffe Memory Walk & Jog.
Show your support for people impacted by dementia all across Australia by joining friends, family, and people from work at Captain Cook Park on Saturday, June 1, as we beat dementia to the finish line.
The difference you make by registering
It's is about making a small difference to somebody like my mum. You meet others who are going through something similar.
- Kerrie, Memory Walk & Jog Fundraiser
Register for Redcliffe and get your tickets today.
You’re just one click away from helping us beat dementia. Simply purchase your tickets, set up your fundraising page, and then join us on Saturday, 1 June at Captain Cook Park. Choose either the 3km or 6km course and help us beat dementia to the finish line.
|8:00am||Event site opens|
|8:25am||Warm up begins|
|8:30am||6km Walk/Jog starts|
|8:33am||3km Walk starts|
Be one of the first 200
people that register
to receive a free t-shirt
and a Lucas’ Papaw tube!
Event Photo Gallery
Highlights from other Pop Ups
Let's see who's on top
- Cheryl Long just donated $10
- Kate Hutton just donated $2.15
- Emily Kaeser just donated $3.40
- Jan Sammons just donated $107.39
- Cheryl Long just donated $1.79
- Anika Lehmann just donated $10
- Renae Pardon just donated $36
- Amanda Eddy-Lacey just donated $1.25
- ELLEN DUNK just donated $1.25
- Janelle Farmilow just donated $2.15
- Julie Curran just donated $1.25
- Terri Rayner just donated $1.25
- Alice Southby just donated $3.04
- Gloria Williamson just donated $10.65
- Carol just donated $50
- Barbara Campbell just donated $100
- Kendall Lewis just donated $1.25
- Anonymous just donated $122
- Andrew just donated $40
- Anonymous just donated $50