Raised so far
Join us at Western Sydney's Tench Reserve.
Western Sydney, it’s time to get active, get healthy and get ahead of dementia! We’re so excited to be heading back to the amazing Tench Reserve in Penrith!
Western Sydney it's time to tie up your laces and show your support for people impacted by dementia across Sydney (and throughout Australia). Join friends, family, and people from work at Tench Reserve in March, as we beat dementia to the finish line.
The difference you make by registering
“If we can contribute in just a small way to help other people or find a cure or just help people get support, then I would do anything.
- Cathy, Western Sydney Memory Walk & Jog Fundraiser
Register for Western Sydney and get your tickets today.
It's time to get active and beat dementia. Simply purchase your tickets, set up your fundraising page, and then join us on Sunday, 10 March at Tench Reserve.
Whether you choose to take part in our 2km Walk, an 8km Walk/Jog, or the 8km Timed Run, you will be making the world better for the 400,000 Australians living with dementia.
|7:30am||Event site opens|
|8:25am||Warm up begins|
|8:40am||8km Timed Run starts|
|8:43am||8km Walk/Jog starts|
|8:46am||2km Walk starts|
Be one of the first 500
people that register
to receive a free t-shirt
and a Lucas’ Papaw tube!
Event Photo Gallery
Highlights from our last event
Let's see who's on top
Western Sydney Leaderboards
- Daniel Way just donated $55.00
- Daniel just registered for Western Sydney
- Nicole Chadszinow just donated $6.08
- WildeChadsWil just created a team in Western Sydney
- Nicole just registered for Western Sydney
- Helen just registered for Western Sydney
- Marie Cermak just donated $1.25
- Belinda Cairns just donated $3.87
- Marie just registered for Western Sydney
- Belinda just registered for Western Sydney
- Julie Magennis just donated $21.30
- Steven Keating just donated $3.15
- Steven just registered for Western Sydney
- Kim Tweedie just donated $2.50
- Kim just registered for Western Sydney
- Antoinette Hogan just donated $59.83
- Antoinette just registered for Western Sydney
- Michelle Howarth just donated $33.56
- Michelle just registered for Western Sydney
- Stephen Grady just donated $60.48